PDA

View Full Version : Interior Dimensions

The Dogfather
17th April 2008, 08:55 AM
Help!

Can someone measure the interior of their car(s). I need distance between the rear wheelarches, the distance from the back of the front seat to the rear hatch and the distance from the back of the front seat to the base of the rear seat back.

Also do the seats in a convertible fold down like the hatch or are they fixed in place?

Thanks in advance :D

ianking
17th April 2008, 09:02 AM
Convertible seats fold down but im sure when they are folded down the roof wont go down as there is a safety on it.

The Dogfather
17th April 2008, 09:04 AM
Convertible seats fold down but im sure when they are folded down the roof wont go down as there is a safety on it.

Can the seats be folded once the roof is down?

vintageb3
17th April 2008, 05:59 PM

Actually the seats can be folded and this doesn't effect the roof...its the rear parcel shelf that has to be in place for the roof to operate. It has two sensors on it.

Gaffa tape is a wonderful thing though:yes nod: ;) :thumbs up:

mark

The Dogfather
18th April 2008, 01:33 PM
Can anyone help?

AndyP & Lenore
18th April 2008, 01:48 PM
Can anyone help?

Pouring down just now mate, and I'm off to the Vets, but when I'm back I'll have a go at measuring up what you're after.:thumbs up:

A.:D

The Dogfather
18th April 2008, 06:04 PM
Pouring down just now mate, and I'm off to the Vets, but when I'm back I'll have a go at measuring up what you're after.:thumbs up:

A.:D

What's up Andy you not well, or has Lenore decided to get you fixed? :eek:

Cheers, I await with interest.....

AndyP & Lenore
18th April 2008, 06:58 PM
Help!

Can someone measure the interior of their car(s). I need distance between the rear wheelarches, the distance from the back of the front seat to the rear hatch and the distance from the back of the front seat to the base of the rear seat back.

Also do the seats in a convertible fold down like the hatch or are they fixed in place?

Thanks in advance :D

Distance between rear wheel arches - 93cm. I've taken this as pretty well the narrowest point, but because there are wee cubbyholes etc., this distance will vary.

Distance from back of front seats to hatch - 80cm (In our car where our seats are situated). Bear in mind this distance will change depending on where you like your seat.

Distance from back of the front seat to the base of the rear seat - 60cm. Again, depends on where your seat is located.

Our seat is pretty well mid way front to back.

All sizes for an R56.

Cheers,

A.:thumbs up:

Craig
18th April 2008, 07:13 PM
you know what he's going to say now tho eh, "can I get those for an R50/52/53 please.... :hand:

The Dogfather
18th April 2008, 08:09 PM
you know what he's going to say now tho eh, "can I get those for an R50/52/53 please.... :hand:

You volunteering Craig?

Thanks Andy, just what I needed. :thumbs up:

I can't imagine a great deal of difference between the models ......so no need for R53 measurements.