PDA

View Full Version : Wedding

MINI Rocker
9th April 2008, 06:58 PM
Hi all

Me and dundonian are getting married this year and we're desperately short for a photographer, hairdresser and make-up person.

Can anyone make any suggestions so that I can try get it done - only 4 months to go and getting tight now lol!!

Please help

Thanks

MR

monsta mo mini admin
9th April 2008, 08:20 PM
You have a PM:)

The Dogfather
9th April 2008, 09:19 PM

Are you a site sponsor? Quick cut off the PM system Andy :D :D :D :D ;)

MINI Rocker
9th April 2008, 11:33 PM

Can't find it lol!

Maybe it didn't send right???

Went to see a photographer tonight and have booked him! Still need hairdresser and someone to do my make up tho if anyone has any suggestions pls??????

MR

Gismo
10th April 2008, 03:00 AM
Sorry, can't help with your request, but, congrats :)
Did you meet up on NMS, could this be the first NMS founded wedding :)

vintageb3
10th April 2008, 08:15 AM
OK I'm going to get slagged here...I know it:o ...but I know a beautician/hair dresser.:rolleyes:

I neighbour of mine has a daughter....I will ask...but I don't know if she travels to Dundee. Will be tomorrow before I can find out though.

I don't use her services....I use a plasterer and polyfiller before Andy of Criag dive in;)

mark

euan
10th April 2008, 08:16 AM
Can't help with Dundee I'm afraid, all the people who did stuff for my brothers wedding was in Aberdeen.

My only tip (seeing as I get married in just over two weeks!) is to get as much of done as soon as you can, there are so many little jobs that need doing closer to the event that you've NO idea about!

Burple
10th April 2008, 11:22 AM
Congrats again guys!! Sorry I can't do much to help I'm afraid! :D

N12 JLK
10th April 2008, 07:18 PM
Congratulations to both of you.
Im good at colouring in so maybe I could do your make-up.

Ferengo
19th July 2008, 09:08 AM
Me and stella got married last year in Edingburgh, But I'm from Dundee and so was our photographer. Here's the details. They are ace and very nice people. Hope it helps. Ferengo.

Downfield Studio
5, Sherbrook St, Dundee, Angus DD3 8NA
Tel: 01382 858075