PDA

View Full Version : Mothership Run - Larkhall/Hamilton Starters

ELFMAN
6th April 2008, 08:00 PM
Hi Folks, Stoney's told me how to get into Bothwell Services (via Bothwell) without going up the Motorway and back down again! I tried it tonight and got in OK. Wondered if anyone else going from around here is unsure as to how to get there? We could meet up in Hamilton/Bothwell and I'll lead the way in. Any takers?

stoney
6th April 2008, 08:12 PM
glad you found it ok happy to help

ELFMAN
6th April 2008, 08:27 PM
What with the flat battery panic on the last run and now the directions, I definitely owe you and Christine a drink on Friday!

tonyjac
6th April 2008, 11:57 PM
i,m in euan see u friday just tell me where to meet you :)

ELFMAN
7th April 2008, 08:11 AM
I'll think of a meeting point and time, Tony. If anybody else is joining our wee 'sneaky convoy' in the back door of the services, let me know.

Track Ali
7th April 2008, 11:30 AM
hey elfman my dad and i know a wee sneaky route from bothwell if your still looking for a route. its a bit complicated to explain on this again (which makes me think it might be the one rob is thinking of) if your still needing a route, or anyone else needs one then pm me and ill do my best to explain it or meet you and take you it.

cant wait now, just a matter of days :)

ELFMAN
7th April 2008, 04:00 PM
Cheers Pengiun, route sorted, just seeing who's meeting me and Tony to take it to Bothwell services. We'll meet in Hamilton/Bothwell - stay tuned. Or you can just go yourself if you know the way!

Craig
7th April 2008, 08:27 PM
just remember guys, we LEAVE at 07:30hrs as we have a tighter schedule this year due to an earlier tour time.. ;) ;)

ELFMAN
8th April 2008, 05:18 PM
We'll be there Big Man, don't panic!!!!
I aim to be IN the Services for 7.00am.
I'm so paranoid I'll probably be there the night before........

Craig
8th April 2008, 06:38 PM
We'll be there Big Man, don't panic!!!!
I aim to be IN the Services for 7.00am.
I'm so paranoid I'll probably be there the night before........

Good Stuff. Euan. :D

ELFMAN
9th April 2008, 09:10 PM
Tony & Penguin - how's about meeting at Hamilton Fire Station entrance just off Bothwell Road at 6.45am - that should get us into the Services at about 7.00am. Anybody else who's coming this way, be there at 6.45am, or make your own way.

tonyjac
9th April 2008, 09:48 PM
no problem euan see you then:)

ELFMAN
9th April 2008, 10:49 PM
Ciaio Tony!