PDA

View Full Version : Mothership 4 - Convoy Meet Thread

Craig
6th April 2008, 07:17 PM
just so that everyone knows where and when they are meeting, I have setup this thread for discussion. This is just to stop people missing info in the main thread and also to stop it getting clogged up.

Ta :D

Names and where your meeting/joining convoy

1 - Craig & Jude - Bothwell
2 - PASL & Girlfriend - Bothwell
3 - AndyP & Lenore - Southwaite
4 - Mini William & Dad & Mum - somewhere not really sure, but defo on the road going south in England somewhere....
5 - Tony J - Bothwell
6 - Harry and Jean Walton - Oxford
7 - The Penguin Pusher + Dad - Bothwell
8 - Rob & Christine - Joining us around M6 Toll (Phone passing Knutsford Svs)
9 - Bumble + 1 - Bothwell
10 - Neil & Lorna - Southwaite
11 - CCM - Bothwell
12 - Elfman - Bothwell
13 - Mum & Dad - Abington
14 - Duncan & Helen - Huntleys of Salmesbury
15 - Davidson & Clare - Bothwell
16 - Dundonian & MINI Rocker - Bothwell
17 - Sheilz & Nik - Bothwell
18 - Zimbo & Burple - Bothwell

I have taken that those that have not told me otherwise, are meeting at Bothwell Services.

Please let me know if any of the info is different and also if you are not going anymore so I can have an up-to-date list for Plant Oxford.

I thank you. :D

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2008, 07:58 PM
FAO MiniWilliam, are you heading down the A7 or across to Abingdon with the Fossies?

If you're heading down the A7 we can meet up in Selkirk or Cassa de Poole if you like.

Radio's will be on Channel 4/17.

A.:D

ELFMAN
6th April 2008, 08:05 PM
Sorry Craig - didn't notice this thread - I've started a wee 'sub' thread for those of us coming from Larkhall/Hamilton etc etc as to how to get into BOTHWELL SERVICES (Hamilton Services are NORTHBOUND!!!) from our neck of the woods avoiding the Motorway. As I mentioned, the roadworks were worrying me, but Stoney's told me how we can get in from 'our side'.

Those of you coming Southbound down the M/way will have no probs, so you'll be the same as last year.

MINI William
6th April 2008, 08:07 PM
im travling down to yorkshire on thursday to meet my mum and dad as they are on hol there and we are then traveling down to oxford from there so dont know where we are meeting the group

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2008, 08:10 PM
im travling down to yorkshire on thursday to meet my mum and dad as they are on hol there and we are then traveling down to oxford from there so dont know where we are meeting the group

Nae bother.

A.;)

Craig
6th April 2008, 08:11 PM
William, you have my phone number, so just give me a ring.

when do you think you will be "on the road", then I can give you a better idea of where we will be.. ;)

Craig
6th April 2008, 08:13 PM
Sorry Craig - didn't notice this thread - I've started a wee 'sub' thread for those of us coming from Larkhall/Hamilton etc etc as to how to get into BOTHWELL SERVICES (Hamilton Services are NORTHBOUND!!!) from our neck of the woods avoiding the Motorway. As I mentioned, the roadworks were worrying me, but Stoney's told me how we can get in from 'our side'.

Those of you coming Southbound down the M/way will have no probs, so you'll be the same as last year.

No worries Euan, think I started this thread about the same time as you started the other one. ;)

just as long as everyone makes it to the services, that's the main thing.. :cool:

MINI William
6th April 2008, 08:19 PM
William, you have my phone number, so just give me a ring.

when do you think you will be "on the road", then I can give you a better idea of where we will be.. ;)

dont know when we are leaving yet will prob have a look at the pace notes and see where the nearest point is and meet us some where around about there:D

stoney
6th April 2008, 08:21 PM
we will be some where neer to j14/j13 on the m6

Craig
6th April 2008, 08:32 PM
thanks folks.

first post all updated.:)

ELFMAN
7th April 2008, 08:17 AM
Just a wee note of caution for everyone who'll be leaving from BOTHWELL Serices - you come out onto the Motorway into a 50MPH zone with narrowed/closed lanes and Contraflow because of the Raith Interchange roadworks - so just take it easy and watch your mirrors/speed! I know, I know, Grandpa Elfman strikes again......

Duncan Stewart
7th April 2008, 08:14 PM
Just to remind you Helen and I are joining you at Huntleys of Salmesbury (as posted on page 7 of main thread ;) )
Hoping to get some photos of you folks arriving or on the M6 :D
Probably be off line until Friday now so see you all then

Craig
7th April 2008, 08:47 PM
Just to remind you Helen and I are joining you at Huntleys of Salmesbury (as posted on page 7 of main thread ;) )
Hoping to get some photos of you folks arriving or on the M6 :D
Probably be off line until Friday now so see you all then

:o :o Sorry Duncan, struggling to keep up these days.. ;) :D

stoney
8th April 2008, 05:24 PM
ok i will be joining just before the m6 toll now as it is better for me and also there are road works just at the end of the toll road

but still phone me at knutsford please big man

AndyP & Lenore
8th April 2008, 05:45 PM
ok i will be joining just before the m6 toll now as it is better for me and also there are road works just at the end of the toll road

Stoney, the roadworks at the end of the Toll road..... long? Big delays?:confused:

Craig
8th April 2008, 06:41 PM

Ok, change made. :cool:

stoney
8th April 2008, 08:09 PM
Stoney, the roadworks at the end of the Toll road..... long? Big delays?:confused:

well thay are not to bad but i did not go the london way we where going to the nec but it is a 50mph zone

weefossy
8th April 2008, 10:32 PM
Remember as well guys that the Variable overheads on the M42 still work and book you at 70+ even when they are not lit up and showing a slower speed. :eek: :(

Craig
9th April 2008, 09:59 AM
Remember as well guys that the Variable overheads on the M42 still work and book you at 70+ even when they are not lit up and showing a slower speed. :eek: :(

Good call Malcolm.. :D

Craig
10th April 2008, 08:45 PM
Ok Folks,

not long to go now. I have updated the front page with all the relevant info re who is meeting where.

please can you make sure this info is correct as I don't really want to be waiting for someone and they are not coming to meet us there, but somewhere else. :o :)

Ta

C:cool: