PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Mini Cruiser
10th March 2004, 01:11 AM
Hello, names clare, i use mini2.com and have done for a while, thought id pop over and say hello.

Nice site, ive yet to do a run in scotland, will have to venture up there one day :D

sh@z
10th March 2004, 01:18 AM
hey :) welcome to the site

hope you have as much of a laugh as we do ... hope to see ya at a run up here at some point :D

Julz
10th March 2004, 01:20 AM
Hellooooooo, nice of you to come and join us!!;):D

soggy
10th March 2004, 01:30 AM
pmsl - great minds think a like Clare :)

Actually that's a bit spooky

Monsta Mo Mini
10th March 2004, 02:39 AM
Welcome - i think you'd joined before but the server provider deleted the database resulting the loss od a months worth of posts and members last September.

Enjoy!

Gismo
10th March 2004, 07:52 AM
Hi MC, nice to see you posting this far north :cool:

Willie M
10th March 2004, 04:32 PM
Welcome to NMS MC (& Soggy) :cool:

Wul
10th March 2004, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the party Clare...the drinks are over there ------->

:D

Big Col
10th March 2004, 08:37 PM
Hiya MC. I'd avoid the drinks that lnl are standing next to trying to look innocent. Welcome to the site.

Burple
10th March 2004, 08:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Welcome to the party Clare...the drinks are over there ------->
:D

No They ain't!! <hic>... heh heh
<buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrppp!!!!!>:I

Hey kids!
Welcome aboard!
Hang up your sanity and come on in... no.. wait.. you've been on MINI2 for ages.... you know the drill! ;):D
'bout time some of you guys found us!

Do yer passports let you post all the way up here??? ;);)

Hey Col... remember that beer I owe ya? ;):p:cool:
<whistles innocently>8)

seany
10th March 2004, 09:46 PM
Hi Clare and welcome to new mini scotland, hows the mini?, nice pic in gomini.

mr.b
11th March 2004, 01:13 AM
Hey Clare.

Welcome aboard. Good to see you've joined the Rebel Alliance....the force is strong in with this one.

Hope you make your visits frequent and your chat stinking like everyone else (i jest, oh how i jest)...rah beehhhh.

If you need assistance, just shine a light in the sky. (not sure what it will do but someone might see it)

B.

Mini Cruiser
16th March 2004, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Seany my MINIs ok thanks, its filthy at the moment and sooo needs a good clean, the weathers just awful tho. I loved the pictures of my car that Go Mini took, ive asked for a copy on disc, so i can have one blown up into a poster for my bedroom wall :I The pic of me was so cheesy it was unbelievable, i dont think i could recreat that grin again if i tryed LOL

Im trying my hardest to get a pic in every room of the house 8) but my mums having none of it, ive managed to seek one into the front room :D, which dont really go with the decoration at all LOL and im trying to convince her to have some of the front garden as more drive, would make good viewing :p but shes having none of that either! :(

mr.b
19th March 2004, 12:15 AM
Clare,

If you need me to set up a petition to bombard your mum, just holler....or i can arrange for some nice little chaps to go round your house when your mum's out and have the garden changed to drive.....would this help?

B.