PDA

View Full Version : Zymol carbon

N12 JLK
1st April 2008, 10:00 PM
Just purchased a tub of Zymol Carbon after rave reviews from Mr King. He did our whole car with it the other weekend (vinyl and all). So no more speed waxing. Our car came up stunning, you will see pics soon on "How To" about fitting side skirts.

£46 lighter for the privilege:eek:

Craig
1st April 2008, 10:17 PM
Sounds good, not sure I would spend 3 times what I spend on my paste wax... it beads very well...;) :D

interested on you saying no more speed waxing? what are you going to use instead, or do you not have to layer ever again ? I'm confused, cos surely this wax will wear off...:confused:

N12 JLK
1st April 2008, 10:25 PM
I have aquired a detailing spray that I can use in between coats and I can build up coats of the the zymol wax also. The spray can also be used when polishing the car to help bring up the best in the wax. The Zymol can also be used on the black trim giving it superb protection, i have one coat on them at the moment, I have only ever used speed wax on them before but after the scrubbing Mr King gave it last weekend Im starting from scratch on them.

I will have to be nice to Mrs N after this purchase just on wax:rolleyes: , I will kill her if she uses it on her legs:eek:

Craig
1st April 2008, 10:31 PM
understand now. so what your saying is your using £46 wax on bits of plastic...:eek: :rolleyes: :)

need to see the motor in the sunshine to see the difference, but as we live in Scotland that may be a while.. :rolleyes: :)

Scottie
1st April 2008, 10:55 PM
Zymol wax layers no problem you could polish your car every week after washing it if you wanted to.

Our preferred Zymol wax is the Concours Glaze (wax). But the Raceglaze 55 is every bit as good actually it's better in that it gives you more of a wet look finish ioho.

I thought the Carbon wax was for Darker colour paint. Is laser blue a darker colour?? Not sure I can never tell.

N12 JLK
2nd April 2008, 05:33 PM
came up great last weekend when Ian used it on the car, so yes it will be for my colour.:)