tonyjac
1st April 2008, 11:23 PM
luckt totti wasnt playing:p

AeroJonny
2nd April 2008, 01:20 AM
pffffffffffft!!!! was he not playing in that game last season? :p

euan
2nd April 2008, 08:59 AM
Thought Utd were awesome last night. Controlled the game, passing was superb. Carrick and Rio were outstanding.

All in all, good nights work. Just waiting on news on Vidic, as he's such a key player.

tonyjac
2nd April 2008, 09:36 AM
Veni,vidi,vici;)

Gismo
2nd April 2008, 09:40 AM
An excellent result, not many teams go there and come away with a win

john
2nd April 2008, 09:44 AM
I still dinnae get it:eek:

grown men playing a playground school game:confused:

I believe Hotscotch is going to be in the next Olympics:D

The Dogfather
2nd April 2008, 09:49 AM
I still dinnae get it:eek:

grown men playing a playground school game:confused:

Its more entertaining than watching a group of identical spec'd cars following each other round a track ;)

tonyjac
2nd April 2008, 09:50 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :eek: :D

The Dogfather
2nd April 2008, 09:58 AM
It sounds like Roma put Manure under pressure in the 2nd half and should have put away a few chances, but when the Rooney goal went in that was it as far as a contest.

john
2nd April 2008, 10:01 AM
Its more entertaining than watching a group of identical spec'd cars following each other round a track ;)

Thats why its better to join in :D

AndyP & Lenore
2nd April 2008, 10:30 AM

But you don't see this in a game of kick-the-ba.
Link to image of Mark Dryden's OFF (http://images.kodakgallery.eu.com/photos413/2/10/16/66/85/96/9685661610233_0_ALB.jpg)

A.:D

The Dogfather
2nd April 2008, 10:42 AM
You don't see it if you click the link either :D

AndyP & Lenore
2nd April 2008, 10:45 AM

These kodak gallery pics are a PITA.:( :confused:

john
2nd April 2008, 10:50 AM

Fantastic.........:D

euan
2nd April 2008, 11:13 AM
It sounds like Roma put Manure under pressure in the 2nd half and should have put away a few chances, but when the Rooney goal went in that was it as far as a contest.

Roma did put Utd under pressure, in so far as they had a lot of possession but only really two good chances, one they blazed over the bar and the other was a great save by Van Der Sar. Once Fergie put on Hargreaves to solidify the right had side (where all Roma's chances came from) it gave Utd the ball back and the opportunity to score, which they did not long after.

The Dogfather
2nd April 2008, 11:27 AM
I just hope Barca give them a game in the semi, the one team I don't want in the final (if Liverpool get there) is Manure. Although, if we did beat them in the final it would be fantastic.

euan
2nd April 2008, 01:20 PM
It'll be interesting if Utd do (as seems likely) get Barca. They have an interesting mix just now of big name players, loads of quality youth (Messi etc) and experience with the likes of Henry. Ronaldhino is just not the player he was, he looks like he's lost interest.

I watched Barca a few weeks ago at the gym and they were poor. Shalke are not great this season either, 6 draws in 8 or something, so you'd expect Barca to pop in a couple. I think Utd will beat them in the semi's, especially as they are home in second leg.

And I think if Utd get to the final, nothing will stop them winning it.

The Dogfather
2nd April 2008, 01:58 PM
Except another great european performance from the red men of merseyside :D

AeroJonny
2nd April 2008, 03:42 PM
I can't decide who I want to see lose more...Liverpool or Arsenal??

euan
2nd April 2008, 04:20 PM
I can't decide who I want to see lose more...Liverpool or Arsenal??

I'll tell you who I want to see lose more than both of them - Chelski!

tonyjac
2nd April 2008, 05:56 PM
typical ruling roma out at this stage:p :rolleyes: but its not over til the fat lady sings;) :eek:

duncan
2nd April 2008, 07:32 PM
typical ruling roma out at this stage:p :rolleyes: but its not over til the fat lady sings;) :eek:

Are they going to try and bribe the ref for the second leg again? :eek:

The Dogfather
2nd April 2008, 08:22 PM
Don't be silly, Sir Alex has already paid off any official who referees any Manure match.

AeroJonny
2nd April 2008, 08:29 PM
Don't throw stone's if you live in a glass house!

One word...Grobbelaar.

N12 JLK
2nd April 2008, 08:35 PM
Come on the Partick Thistle

duncan
2nd April 2008, 08:48 PM

One word...Grobbelaar.

He didn't play for Dundee United.

The Dogfather
2nd April 2008, 09:22 PM

One word...Grobbelaar.

If Grobblelaar ever cheated then it was never in Liverpool's favour.

SAF is the biggest moaning, referee influencing, extra time stretching anchor the game has ever seen. Although if you ask Wenger he never saw it.

AeroJonny
3rd April 2008, 01:03 AM
And Benitez has never said anything like that...

They're all playing games and one's as bad as another.

Gismo
3rd April 2008, 05:02 AM
I finally got to see a repeat of the Man Utd game and nothing there to show me that the Italians have done anything to improve their cheating!
Admittedly even Ronaldo was at it again, having thought he was getting better and trying to stay on his feet, a great goal though :)

tonyjac
3rd April 2008, 08:48 AM
what cheating?:confused:

Gismo
3rd April 2008, 09:02 AM
what cheating?:confused::eek: a good few dives in and out of the box, not just limited to Roma i may add, more to football in general, but, without doubt though this game had it's fair share of what i call cheating.
Funnily enough, when 2 - 0 down and with 10 minutes to go most players were able to "ride" the challenges like real football players and get on with the game