PDA

View Full Version : COD4 Wednesday evening....

AndyP & Lenore
1st April 2008, 02:13 PM
Will be signing on around 9pm sometime for a couple of hours.

Anyone else interested?

A.:D

drb5374
1st April 2008, 02:23 PM
I'll ask the other half....see if i'm allowed. :)

zimbo
1st April 2008, 06:10 PM
Ummmm yeah I might be on there at that time :D:rolleyes:

FergusM
1st April 2008, 08:35 PM
Will try...

Gismo
2nd April 2008, 04:54 AM
Sadly it's a no from me :( but, i'll let Wee Jase know if you want ;)

AndyP & Lenore
2nd April 2008, 09:50 AM
Sadly it's a no from me :( but, i'll let Wee Jase know if you want ;)

If you could Alan, yeah, that would be great. 'Cos he was saying to me he's gonna spend the next month training us, showing us where all the hidey holes are, and what the best tactics are to get you.:D

What's his username on COD4?

Gismo
2nd April 2008, 10:08 AM
What's his username on COD4?

A.:DJason_The_Pro, if not that, then Jase_The_Pro

AndyP & Lenore
2nd April 2008, 10:26 AM
Jason_The_Pro, if not that, then Jase_The_Pro

"...The_Pro".... Says it all really, doesn't it.:D

Gismo
2nd April 2008, 10:28 AM
"...The_Pro".... Says it all really, doesn't it.:D

Aye, he's a ****y wee lad, he's started on the Xbox360 version as well, obviously starting at 1 again, but, he's moaning cause all the weapons are crap etc etc, but he's still wiping the floor with everyone :D

zimbo
2nd April 2008, 06:25 PM
Mmmm so wee jase is going to KICK OUR ASSES!!! not sure i like the sounds of that... I remember watching him show you something in one game we were playing a while ago, just cant remember exactly where it was on that particular map... :rolleyes:

N12 JLK
2nd April 2008, 07:22 PM
Can I pretend to play along as I'm stuck in Beauly tonight and I don't have a PS3, I have a great imagination though

Gismo
3rd April 2008, 05:03 AM
Mmmm so wee jase is going to KICK OUR ASSES!!! So, did he get to join in :D

AndyP & Lenore
3rd April 2008, 07:36 AM
So, did he get to join in :D

He did, we mostly played deathmatches, so he didn't get a chance to wipe us out. Which is just as well, because almost every game I played, he won. I'd look at the scoreboard and see that I had 7 kills and 18 deaths and think - "hmmmm thats not half bad - I'm getting better at this." Then I'd look at the top and see Jason_The_Pro 26 Kills and 3 deaths and think - "oh for f***s sake.":rolleyes:

Sharp as a tack that laddie.

But he was kind enough to walk us around a couple of maps showing your hidey holes, so we know where to look for you.:D

A.:D :D

Gismo
3rd April 2008, 08:05 AM
But he was kind enough to walk us around a couple of maps showing your hidey holes, so we know where to look for you.:D

That's part of the plan to tell you the wrong places :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

AndyP & Lenore
3rd April 2008, 12:54 PM
That's part of the plan to tell you the wrong places :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Not judging by the way he was giggling when he was telling us.:eek: :D

Gismo
3rd April 2008, 01:27 PM
Not judging by the way he was giggling when he was telling us.:eek: :D

I'm sure he's winding you up, cause i don't really have any hiding places, i'm more Rambo stylee, but, i suspect he's showing you HIS hiding spots that he uses against ME :eek:

zimbo
3rd April 2008, 06:18 PM
Man that boy has some skills.... :cool: Running around like a loony killing anything that moved in front or near him!!! :eek: end of one game and he had 34 kills @ top of the list and me 2nd bottom with 4 kills :(:o

Think I'm going to have to start just running around :D

Well done Jase.

Gismo
4th April 2008, 05:02 AM
Man that boy has some skills.... :cool: Running around like a loony killing anything that moved in front or near him!!! :eek: end of one game and he had 34 kills @ top of the list and me 2nd bottom with 4 kills :(:o

Think I'm going to have to start just running around :D

Well done Jase.
It amazes me sometimes when he gets all technical, cause when he goes wading in all guns blazing it's pretty good to watch and he always gets an amazingly high kill rate :eek:
No disrespect here either, but, when he plays against many of the elite guys in search and destroy etc he usually wipes the floor with them, so much so, that often they give up and end the game.
Anyway, i'm missing the online fun :(

zimbo
4th April 2008, 06:34 PM
Never mind Alan wont be long before your back and we can all kick your ass "Jase" style...

....just kidding, think I've personally got a LONG LONG way to go before I'm going to be anywhere near his level!!

zimbo
5th April 2008, 03:31 PM
Well I had Ewen round here last night and ended up playing games wi a certain other member on here who by all accounts appears to have been doing some secret training or something... He was kicking some ass!!! :eek::cool: and yes that included ours....

AndyP & Lenore
5th April 2008, 05:22 PM
:D :D :D :D

Been listening to Jase.:D :D :D Running about Rambo Styleee works a treat.

I basically just don't stand still anymore. And if I even think there's a baddie round the corner, I'll toss a grenade in first.

I must admit though Zimbo, I was enjoying seeing a reversal of names on the scoreboard for a change. You've no idea how many features I unlocked last night.:D :D

zimbo
5th April 2008, 09:08 PM
Ha ha haaaa... :D

Gismo
6th April 2008, 06:24 AM
I basically just don't stand still anymore. And if I even think there's a baddie round the corner, I'll toss a grenade in firstThat's the way to go, unless you're trying to unlock your sniper rewards :)

zimbo
6th April 2008, 12:04 PM
Must admit my my whole way of playing the game has totally changed since observing the talented young Jason slaughtering everything!!! Am now lucky enough to be second from top a fair bit now... But not all the time, will get some more practice today :D

Burple
7th April 2008, 10:10 AM
I must admit though Zimbo, I was enjoying seeing a reversal of names on the scoreboard for a change.

That's only cos I was playing half the time! :D
I've come to the conlclusion i really don't like playing shooters with a bleedin' silly controller! Mouse and keyboard is the only way to really kick ass at these games!:p:D:D

If only PS / XBOX / PC games were compatible to play with each other online... :D

AndyP & Lenore
7th April 2008, 11:09 AM
That's only cos I was playing half the time! :D
I've come to the conlclusion i really don't like playing shooters with a bleedin' silly controller! Mouse and keyboard is the only way to really kick ass at these games!:p:D:D

If only PS / XBOX / PC games were compatible to play with each other online... :D

Excuses, excuses, excuses.:D :D

zimbo
8th April 2008, 06:48 PM
I'll be on soon if anyone fancies a game or 2 or 3.... :p

AndyP & Lenore
8th April 2008, 07:14 PM
I'll be on soon if anyone fancies a game or 2 or 3.... :p

Working.:(

But may well be on tomorrow night.:D