PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Al

RyanK
31st March 2008, 04:24 PM
Saw you at around 4:00 today at the haudigan roundabout. Cars looking smart, and very..very low!

You wouldn't of seen me, was out with the grandad

Aberdeen Al
31st March 2008, 08:27 PM
Saw you at around 4:00 today at the haudigan roundabout. Cars looking smart, and very..very low!

You wouldn't of seen me, was out with the grandad

I hope you didn't see me :eek: I left my car at the airport at 5am this morning as I'm offshore.......................................... .................................................( hopes it was Martin Sullivan that Ryan K saw and that my car is still at the airport!!)

RyanK
31st March 2008, 10:22 PM
Whoops!

Im not sure, the car definately had graphite wheels of a sort. The only thing that stood out were the Union Jack Mirrors, and that there was no GTT emblem on the back.

Hopefully this is not your car!

Craig
31st March 2008, 10:51 PM
Sounds like Martin S. He also has a union jack rear view mirror if you saw that.. :D

RyanK
31st March 2008, 10:52 PM
doh never saw that :p

Craig
31st March 2008, 10:57 PM
doh never saw that :p

ah the young ones just don't have the visual skills of the older chaps... not myself you understand.. I'm still a young boy... :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Gismo
1st April 2008, 07:40 AM
Isn't Martin in Wick working ?

Big Gordy
1st April 2008, 08:18 AM
Ohh dear:eek: So seeing either car could mean trouble;) :D

john
1st April 2008, 08:20 AM
Isn't Martin in Wick working ?

He was at least, and the last I heard he had a blown head gasket:confused:

MartinSullivan
1st April 2008, 09:12 AM
As far as I know my car is the only one in Abz with union jack mirrors and rear view mirror, and my wheels are kind of graphite just now just because they need a good wash (thinking of joining the bonnie scotland manky car club), however if it was my car Im seriously concerned as it should be locked up in a garage in cove :(

Was it being thrashed???

Gettin really worried now :(

Aberdeen Al
1st April 2008, 09:25 AM
Whoops!

Im not sure, the car definately had graphite wheels of a sort. The only thing that stood out were the Union Jack Mirrors, and that there was no GTT emblem on the back.

Hopefully this is not your car!

Phew! Not my car then...................................hopefully not Martin's either :eek: :( !

RyanK
1st April 2008, 12:03 PM
As far as I know my car is the only one in Abz with union jack mirrors and rear view mirror, and my wheels are kind of graphite just now just because they need a good wash (thinking of joining the bonnie scotland manky car club), however if it was my car Im seriously concerned as it should be locked up in a garage in cove :(

Was it being thrashed???

Gettin really worried now :(

Im really starting to hope I haven't stirred something up here! The car wasn't being thrashed, it was sitting in traffic next to Mikes chipper

Do you have Clear rear lights? The only half noticable thing I saw was that the car had a few folk in it, and the driver had a skinhead. Although Im sure if seen this guy driving one like it before.

Never really got to much of a good look at it to be honest, in order to confirm whos car it was. Sorry:(

RyanK
1st April 2008, 12:05 PM
ah the young ones just don't have the visual skills of the older chaps... not myself you understand.. I'm still a young boy... :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

:D :o well i cant argue with that:eek:

MartinSullivan
1st April 2008, 05:02 PM
;) Dont worry - the guy with the skinhead was me, but I was encouraged to wind a few people up by the new owner of the site, particularly because of what date it is ;)

john
1st April 2008, 05:54 PM
;) Dont worry - the guy with the skinhead was me, but I was encouraged to wind a few people up by the new owner of the site, particularly because of what date it is ;)

I did wonder how it could be locked in your very tidy garage:confused:

RyanK
1st April 2008, 06:56 PM
Haha :D had me going there