PDA

View Full Version : newminiscotland.co.uk stickers

AeroJonny
31st March 2008, 04:15 AM
with the recent change of ownership, is there any way of getting a couple of nms stickers? Is it still calum I should contact?

stoney
31st March 2008, 08:09 AM
it bonnie you have to speak to now think he is geting some made as we type:p :D

Craig
31st March 2008, 08:18 AM
Jonny, the boss is off to work as we speak, however he has been in contact with Carlo to get some stickers made up. I will be collecting some hopefully later this week, :D

I'll let you know once we have them, so I can get your address to send them out. Will check with BS how he wants you to pay for them. :)

monsta mo mini admin
31st March 2008, 08:40 PM
I still have a fair stock of stickers which Carlo kindly made up for us - I'll get them to Alan along with everything else I need to pass on to him. However, given that he's in the back of beyond for the next month, it's probably just aswell continuing to order through the site and I'll sort it out with Alan on his return.

Gismo
1st April 2008, 07:21 AM
I still have a fair stock of stickers which Carlo kindly made up for us - I'll get them to Alan along with everything else I need to pass on to him. However, given that he's in the back of beyond for the next month, it's probably just aswell continuing to order through the site and I'll sort it out with Alan on his return.
No worries, Julie is gonna send out to folks as required, so, you can send the stickers to my house anytime :)
Carlo is also making up some more for me and is passing some to Craig etc :)

Craig
22nd April 2008, 09:28 PM
I have some stickers now so if there is anyone out there who wants any, please PM me your order and I will get them out to you.:thumbs up:

Please give me your Name, Address, and how many stickers you want, including whether you want and inside or outside sticker. I will get them out asap. :smilewinkgrin:

ta

Craig

Gismo
23rd April 2008, 01:59 AM
I have some stickers now so if there is anyone out there who wants any, please PM me your order and I will get them out to you.:thumbs up:

Please give me your Name, Address, and how many stickers you want, including whether you want and inside or outside sticker. I will get them out asap. :smilewinkgrin:

ta

CraigAnd, even though i am in the back of beyond, i also have some i can post out :thumbs up:

Gismo
24th April 2008, 03:14 PM
Stickers available here (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14368)
To avoid double posting this thread now closed