PDA

View Full Version : Aero Kit / JCW wheels Ebay Item

Scottie
28th March 2008, 10:41 PM
I was thinking although the location is down as Dundee but it comes up @ 5 miles from my Post Code when I choose nearest first.

The the ebay name is BigSwan. Do you think this could be my local dealer.

Wonder what would happen if I clicked BIN cause I wouldn't be allowed to collect.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-BMW-MINI-One-Cooper-Bodykit-John-Cooper-Works-Red_W0QQitemZ310035062164QQihZ021QQcategoryZ72207Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

N12 JLK
28th March 2008, 10:47 PM
could be Fiona, but he is also selling a pair of size 6 ladies stilletos:eek:

Scottie
28th March 2008, 10:51 PM
yeh I just noticed that:eek: . Might not be the dealer afterall.:o :o

Craig
28th March 2008, 10:58 PM
yeah thats Swanny, he always uses lots of !!! in his posts, and there are tons in that description. ;)

wonder where he got that from? or if it is on behalf of the dealer, if so, does ebay know a person is selling on behalf of a business :confused:

Scottie
28th March 2008, 11:12 PM
yeah thats Swanny, he always uses lots of !!! in his posts, and there are tons in that description. ;)

wonder where he got that from? or if it is on behalf of the dealer, if so, does ebay know a person is selling on behalf of a business :confused:

A quote from the item reads

"Save Yourself Pounds - Much Cheaper Than Dealers Prices !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

RaKy07
29th March 2008, 12:13 PM
A quote from the item reads

"Save Yourself Pounds - Much Cheaper Than Dealers Prices !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How much should they be?

Scottie
29th March 2008, 10:13 PM
How much should they be?

Free.:D..........:D