PDA

View Full Version : COD4 - Friday night match.

AndyP & Lenore
28th March 2008, 08:25 PM
Going on in 10 mins.:D

Anyone else?

A.;)

Gismo
28th March 2008, 08:34 PM
I'll prob be on around 8.15pm :rolleyes: :D
Where are ye

FergusM
29th March 2008, 08:14 AM
I was enjoying getting killed (constantly)...till the wife moaned that I was spending the whole night on it :(

Gismo
29th March 2008, 09:38 AM
I was enjoying getting killed (constantly)...till the wife moaned that I was spending the whole night on it :(
And then they insist you watch a cooking/ice dance/soap or some other crap on the tv :eek:
Excellent games last night, you'll have to get yourself a bluetooth ear piece :)

FergusM
29th March 2008, 11:44 AM
Just got a dual shock controller, maybe next month...though...possibly a stering wheel then if I get GT5 :)

I will eventually get all the bits...

Gismo
29th March 2008, 11:50 AM
I regularly watch Wee Jase playing COD4, it's a different world, he uses excellent tactics etc and regularly has massive kill rates, whereas, i just go in Rambo stylee guns and grenades blazing :D
Except when i'm creeping up behind Andy to knife him :D :rolleyes:

zimbo
29th March 2008, 02:49 PM
I regularly watch Wee Jase playing COD4, it's a different world, he uses excellent tactics etc and regularly has massive kill rates, whereas, i just go in Rambo stylee guns and grenades blazing :D
Except when i'm creeping up behind Andy to knife him :D :rolleyes:

Mmmm massive kill rates? and how does wee Jase manage that may I ask?????? :confused: lucky bugger :D wish I knew how to do that, sometimes I do but think thats mostly due to luck etc etc rather than skill.

I enjoyed our little session last night specially that private match where you and I were trying to hunt around for Andy and Fergus...

I might be on tonight at some point again so maybe see someone on then.

FergusM
29th March 2008, 05:22 PM
I just realised any bluettoth head set would work...so have an old one now paired up :)

Not that I think it will make me get killed more often... :(

Tactics...mmm...nahhh..I just wander around and shoot anything that moves...well if they dont hit me first...:(

Gismo
29th March 2008, 09:45 PM
Fergus, don't get too down, it's a great game and not really a lot of practice is required.
You can run about Rambo style and still have a great game depsite getting wiped out, but, there is a subtle difference between getting blasted all the time and can be purely down to the weapons you have picked etc
You just have to watch the elite guys, they very rarely stay still and are always on the move, means less chance of getting sniped and the off chance slaying :)
Often luck does play a big part as well, what we need is more NMS players, a 2 man a side death match does not make it hard enough for anyone, stick in mate :)

FergusM
30th March 2008, 09:51 PM
Dont worry...I love the game sooo much I dont mind getting shot :)

Burple
31st March 2008, 11:06 AM
Often luck does play a big part as well, what we need is more NMS players, a 2 man a side death match does not make it hard enough for anyone, stick in mate :)

Shame they can't merge PS and PC games ;)
Watch this space tho.. I may get my hands on a PS3 not too far in the future... :D:D