PDA

View Full Version : Eastern MINI...

KenL
28th March 2008, 08:18 PM
...are they no longer sponsors?

Craig
28th March 2008, 08:20 PM
BS is your man for that question Ken. I believe there are some changes on-going at the moment and you will prob notice that Lohen are also not listed as sponsors at present.

:)

Gismo
28th March 2008, 08:25 PM
As far as i can tell, Eastern have allowed their sponsorship to lapse.
I would of course welcome their return so that they can continue to gain the commitment from the NMS members :)

Scottie
28th March 2008, 08:27 PM
I hope they return. I'm sure once BS had talked to them they will.

KenL
28th March 2008, 08:45 PM
Yes, I would like to see them back.

Especially now that they started posting special offers...

N12 JLK
28th March 2008, 08:55 PM
yup would be good as I bought my side skirts from them as they were a sponser, come back

Scottie
28th March 2008, 08:58 PM
I got my wheels from them with discount today. I reckon we will still get discount.

Craig
28th March 2008, 10:01 PM
I ordered some parts from Eastern recently and got a good discount :) , unlike another ex sponsor who will remain nameless who when I picked up some parts, gave me NIL discount despite my family spending nearly £100K with them in about 4 years...

Then I find out that they are still giving discount to other NMS members.... :rolleyes: How to win friends and influence people.. ;) :D

Scottie
28th March 2008, 10:16 PM
I ordered some parts from Eastern recently and got a good discount :) , unlike another ex sponsor who will remain nameless who when I picked up some parts, gave me NIL discount despite my family spending nearly £100K with them in about 4 years...

Then I find out that they are still giving discount to other NMS members.... :rolleyes: How to win friends and influence people.. ;) :D

didn't you get wipers recently from your friendly local dealer.;)