PDA

View Full Version : ok the new look new mini

stoney
27th March 2008, 11:48 PM
i see that there is only 1 mini dealer now on the site have eastern pulled out now ?

good to see new dealers and moders on the forms now :D

AndyP & Lenore
28th March 2008, 12:01 AM
Rob, it's fair to say there are questions hanging over two of the site's commercial sponsors - Lohen and Eastern. Calum has been doing a bit of tidying up tonight with the transfer to Bonnie Scotland. But I see Eastern still appear to be in the list. Not sure why that is.

But you're right, there are a fair few changes to the site - tonight especially - and more changes are on the way.

A.:D

Scottie
28th March 2008, 12:29 AM
Rob, it's fair to say there are questions hanging over two of the site's commercial sponsors - Lohen and Eastern. Calum has been doing a bit of tidying up tonight with the transfer to Bonnie Scotland. But I see Eastern still appear to be in the list. Not sure why that is.

But you're right, there are a fair few changes to the site - tonight especially - and more changes are on the way.

A.:D

I hope not to many changes.:p ;)

AndyP & Lenore
28th March 2008, 12:38 AM
I hope not to many changes.:p ;)

Really just stuff folk have asked for Fi. I doubt Alan wants to give the site a pink girly look.

A.

Scottie
28th March 2008, 08:15 AM
Really just stuff folk have asked for Fi. I doubt Alan wants to give the site a pink girly look.

A.

Actually that's not a bad idea.:o :o

stoney
28th March 2008, 06:50 PM
jsut beeing nosey thats all