PDA

View Full Version : Ccm

Craig
27th March 2008, 11:36 PM
saw you today about 1pm near Cambus. That was me in the blue transit connect waving and flashing. ;) :D

I was in stealth mode on my way to Alloa to do a job. :cool:

AndyP & Lenore
27th March 2008, 11:48 PM
saw you today about 1pm near Cambus. That was me in the blue transit connect waving and flashing. ;) :D

I was in stealth mode on my way to Alloa to do a job. :cool:

How can you "wave and flash" and be in "stealth mode" all at the same time.:D :rolleyes:

A.:D

Craig
27th March 2008, 11:53 PM
"stealth" mode refers to the fact that the van was not marked and also that I wasn't in my MINI,. :rolleyes: :p :D

Colin
28th March 2008, 11:09 AM
Yeah realised it was you at the last minute, too late to wave back :D. Was on my way back from the Sony centre in Alloa.

AndyP & Lenore
28th March 2008, 11:11 AM
Yeah realised it was you at the last minute, too late to wave back :D. Was on my way back from the Sony centre in Alloa.

Buy anything nice?

A.:D

Colin
28th March 2008, 11:35 AM
Trying to decide which LCD TV to buy, must be the month for it. Was looking at the KDL32D3000 but wasn't impressed with the quality of the built in freeview tuner.:( Great on HD but as I currently have no HD sources it would be mostly freeview stuff I would be watching. Quite like the Pany TX32LXD700, but you can't switch off the 100Hz feature. :confused: So still not sure what to go for.