PDA

View Full Version : Youngins????

monkimagic
27th March 2008, 09:04 PM
Is it just me getting old?....I dont know but I was going down the street today when a young lad was crossing the road...normal enough but this young lad was wearing trousers hangin off his arse! the boy could barely walk as he walked bowlegged to keep the damn things up.:eek:

I was inches away from stopping, getting off the bike and pulling the bloody things up!:rolleyes:

Craig
27th March 2008, 09:12 PM
aye, we are about 3 years behind the US with this trend.

I was there a few years ago visiting friends in California and their son was like this all the time... he actually fell down a set of stairs because of them... ;) :D

vintageb3
27th March 2008, 09:28 PM
I was inches away from stopping, getting off the bike and pulling the bloody things up!:rolleyes:

I'm ever so glad you typed "UP" and not "DOWN"....big boy!:D

mark

sedgie
27th March 2008, 10:12 PM
lol aye i see them in toon all the time n want tae go pull them up!;)

vintageb3
27th March 2008, 10:17 PM
lol aye i see them in toon all the time n want tae go pull them up!;)

I'm ever so surprised the YOU typed "UP" and not "DOWN" :eek: :D

mark

sedgie
27th March 2008, 10:19 PM
Lol i canne be ersed wi wee boys Mark....only just got hubby "taught"...never mind a young ane!:p ;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
27th March 2008, 10:27 PM
And what is it with young lads having long hair these days? The number of teenagers coming into the cinema these days with hair hanging over their face. Some of them can't possibly see anything in front of them.

A.:(

vintageb3
28th March 2008, 12:28 AM
Lol i canne be ersed wi wee boys Mark....only just got hubby "taught"...never mind a young ane!:p ;) :D

LOL!!!!:D

mark

vintageb3
28th March 2008, 12:30 AM
And what is it with young lads having long hair these days? The number of teenagers coming into the cinema these days with hair hanging over their face. Some of them can't possibly see anything in front of them.

A.:(

So you can't really blame them for their erse hanging oot then can ye?:D

mark