PDA

View Full Version : GT5 Prologue...

zimbo
27th March 2008, 07:16 PM
Yup GT5 Prologue goes on sale tomorrow and I for one CANNOT WAIT... :D
Bring it on, dont know if anyone else on here is as keen as I am but it will just mean another game that I might try to play online with :rolleyes: :p

FergusM
27th March 2008, 07:20 PM
A mate has a copy on order...and has bought a steering wheel to go with it... I will have a go on his before working out if it is worth getting. Though I am guessing I will which will mean it is next pay days thing to buy (along with a steering wheel of course).

euan
27th March 2008, 07:21 PM
If only I had a PS3...

My mates stag is next weekend and we're off to his the night before for a GT5 and Pro Ev session! And maybe a bit of retro Perfect Dark for good measure!

drb5374
27th March 2008, 07:23 PM
Wasn't happy with the game at all.

It's all slipstreaming and remember it's PROLOGUE, so no modding cars at all.

zimbo
27th March 2008, 07:31 PM
Wasn't happy with the game at all.

...it's PROLOGUE, so no modding cars at all.

Ahh thats pish, I'm not to sure I like the sounds of that... :mad: Mmm might have to just rent a copy first to see what like.

Cheers drb

drb5374
27th March 2008, 07:44 PM
Yer, i'd suggest doing that first if you can.

Don't get me wrong, it looks lush as, but it gets VERY repetative trying to buy more expensive cars, to battle in a race where you start at the back of a ROLLING START and try to get first simply by slipstreaming, while trying to avoid going off the track or hitting another car....do that and you get penalised by getting your power cut. That equals no fun, especially when it's the computer car that hits YOU and YOU get the penalty. :rolleyes:

MINI William
27th March 2008, 08:01 PM
i played GT5 prolouge at HMV last saturday as part of the GT championship or sumthin and it was just like anyother GT game obv better. .but yes i will be getting it:D