PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Bonnie Scotland

AndyP & Lenore
27th March 2008, 01:06 AM
Many congratulations to Bonnie Scotland on taking over the site from Calum.;)

We're sure the site will only go from strength to strength with you at the helm.:D

But don't think we're not still gonna find ways to wind you up.:rolleyes:

As it turned out it wasn't exactly a bidding war, after all.:eek:

AndyP & Lenore.

john
27th March 2008, 01:09 AM
Aye well done that man.:)

monkimagic
27th March 2008, 01:46 AM
Well done Alan, or the new Mr NMS.

A big thank you to Monsta for getting NMS up and running and good luck sir ;)

Bumble
27th March 2008, 02:05 AM
I'll 2nd that :)

Scottie
27th March 2008, 08:16 AM
Congrats.:D

Craig
27th March 2008, 08:28 AM
Well Done Alan, an enthusiast at the reins......:)

just give me a ring as I have a few ideas... ;)

and dinnae think this is going to turn into newmankyminiscotland.co.uk :rolleyes: :) :D

Scottie
27th March 2008, 08:37 AM
congrats:D

stoney
27th March 2008, 09:02 AM
yep well done that man

The Dogfather
27th March 2008, 09:19 AM
We're all Doomed <Dad's Army Stylee> ;)

So when did all this happen

Gismo
27th March 2008, 09:24 AM
Well done Alan, or the new Mr NMS.

A big thank you to Monsta for getting NMS up and running and good luck sir ;)
Thanks for all the support and let's not forget that without Calum, NMS would never have started or survived.
I can't imagine what it's like to sell off something that i'd grown and nurtured into what has become a highly successful site as NMS.
It couldn't have been an easy decision to make, but, all i can say is many thanks and let's just hope that i can continue to carry NMS on :)

The Dogfather
27th March 2008, 09:43 AM
So do you have any plans for the future of NMS?

Gismo
27th March 2008, 09:57 AM
So do you have any plans for the future of NMS?
None whatsoever :rolleyes: :D
Of course i have some plans, mainly ideas in my head at the moment, but, firstly i'm looking to secure the financial side of NMS, as like in any business, without finance the business suffers.
However, to put folks minds at ease, i don't forsee any problems in this department.

At the end of the day, the site isn't about me, it's about the members, without them the site will suffer, so, i'm all ears on what you folks want to have in your forums.
For example, a good few requests have been made regarding a gallery, so, yes, i'll be looking into that.

john
27th March 2008, 10:25 AM
A night OOT!!:rolleyes:

to celibrate of course:D

john
27th March 2008, 10:49 AM
But where would you have it?

You need to ask?

Aberdeen of course as it was my idea :D

Burple
27th March 2008, 10:49 AM
But where would you have it?

Scotland of course!! :p:p:p

but seriously, Congrats BS! Hope you know what you're lettng yourself in for!

And sad to see you go Calum, you've done a cracking job to get us to where we are today! Nice one! :cool:

Smurf
27th March 2008, 11:34 AM
Congratulations Alan!! :D

And also sorry to see Calum go, wishing you the very best in whatever you do next.

NMS is a wonderful community, and I'm happy to have been a part of it for so long!

N12 JLK
27th March 2008, 09:32 PM
Congrats, Craig D text me to say that NMS had been sold and I paniced, I thought what am I going to do without it, then I found out that Bonnie Scotland had bought it and I thought oh no as Im part of the MINI polishing club and he's dead against soapy bubbles I will be bannished.
Well done on on your purchase, keep up all the good work Callum had started. all the best

vintageb3
27th March 2008, 09:36 PM
So is it still BS....or BosS?

Good luck with the venture...now at least you will have a valid excuse for having a manky car;) :D

Thanks to Calum...you did a great job!!!!!

mark

sedgie
27th March 2008, 10:17 PM
Well done n Good luck yi wee Fud!;) :D

Duncan Stewart
28th March 2008, 08:58 PM
Congrats Alan! :cool: Enjoy being the new boss :eek: :D

mini saltire
29th March 2008, 12:05 PM
Well done Alan, you can count on Saltire Vehicles ongoing support. I am getting quite a few enquiries now from NMS members which is fantastic. I look forward to the evolution of the site:cool: . Good Luck.

Mark

Gismo
29th March 2008, 12:08 PM
Well done Alan, you can count on Saltire Vehicles ongoing support. I am getting quite a few enquiries now from NMS members which is fantastic. I look forward to the evolution of the site:cool: . Good Luck.

Mark
From an ownership standpoint that's great news that the members are using the sponsors :)

zimbo
29th March 2008, 03:08 PM
:eek:What!!! Oh no how long is it going to be before we have a " you can only be a member if your car is MANKY" added into the rules of membership?:D

Just kidding, good luck and congrats Alan dont think I know of anyone who would have better suited for the role of NMS owner etc etc. Calum as previously said by many other members this site would never have been what it has been had it not been for you, sad to see that your going/gone but hopefully you'll still keep in touch and all the best for your future ventures and stuff.

Zimbo

Colin
30th March 2008, 12:54 AM
Congrats Alan, the site is in good hands. :D

KenL
30th March 2008, 04:47 PM
Good stuff, I am sure the site will grow and grow...

MINI William
31st March 2008, 07:36 PM
congrats :D

Crombers
1st April 2008, 05:22 PM
Hail to the King of MANK !! , I'm off to a bog to celebrate

Cheers to Calum for all the previous work & all the best in the future sir

RyanK
2nd April 2008, 11:04 AM
Well Done Min! :)

markyc
2nd April 2008, 09:30 PM
Superb news :D :D All the very best Alan and I'm sure with your good self at the helm NMS will go from strength to strength :p :rolleyes:

weefossy
13th April 2008, 07:12 PM
Alan, only just heard the news at the weekend, congrats.
Calum, thanks again for all your work over the years, I think we joined in 2002?

Gismo
14th April 2008, 03:18 AM
Calum, thanks again for all your work over the years, I think we joined in 2002?
Tells you under your avatar :D you joined in 2003, age is a problem for some folks

Julz
29th April 2008, 08:49 AM
Wowser, I was told about this last night, must admit, there's no-one better to take over!!:yes nod: As you'll see from looking under my avatar :smilewinkgrin: (forgot I don't have one anymore, dope!!) I joined a long long long time ago and can only say well done to MMM for creating such an amazing site and well done to BS for taking the agreed medication prior to taking over!! Loving the new smilies btw!!:laugh:

(ps can someone change my Evo Edna bittie, although I wish I still was one, the beast sadly went about 18 months ago! <insert crying smilie here>)

Hopefully catch up with you guys soon (apart from that strange little bald guy I met in Fatties on friday!!:D )

Gismo
29th April 2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the kind words Julz :yes nod: user title changed, don't know what you drive so couldn't make up a witty new one :eyes up:

Big Gordy
29th April 2008, 10:07 AM
She drives one of those French things with the phat arse:frown: :moonie: :thumbs up:

Julz
29th April 2008, 05:28 PM
Oi, I drive a Renaultsport Megane 225 Cup Lux....... aka one of those french things with a phat arse!!:moonie: :smilewinkgrin:

Wul
22nd May 2008, 06:26 PM
Yeh congrats Alan and thanks Calum.

So what section of Autotrader was it advertised in? ;)

Burple
22nd May 2008, 09:50 PM
Hopefully catch up with you guys soon (apart from that strange little bald guy I met in Fatties on friday!!:D )

Oi!! Just spotted that.. watch it shorty! :p:p:moonie: