PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to buy!

sedgie
25th March 2008, 10:19 PM
want a holiday in Dominican Republic?...i have booked a holiday there leaving on 31st may...2\ weeks all inc 5 star extra leg room on flight from glasgow! but can't go:( ...my dog has cancer :( and is on chemo!..i cannot find a dog sitter good enough or one i can trust!:eek:

Any one want 2 buy? i will sell for £2k...long shot i know:confused:

KenL
25th March 2008, 10:30 PM
Really sorry to hear about your holiday and your dog.

Sorry, I can't take the holiday, but I thank you for doing the right thing by your poor dog.

Hope (s)he pulls through alright.

Might be worth phoning the holiday company, they should hopefully let you off with "just" losing the deposit. Have you got insurance, don't know if they are sympathetic with pets :(

Scottie
25th March 2008, 10:36 PM
truely sorry to hear about your dog. I would do the same thing hopefully you can get a refund or someone to buy the holiday,

Bumble
25th March 2008, 10:42 PM
awww .. poor doggie; just a thought, ebay may get the holiday sold?

Gismo
25th March 2008, 11:16 PM
Aw, really sorry to hear that :(

Craig
25th March 2008, 11:33 PM
sorry to hear that sedgie. I feel for you and Gordon. :( :(

you could try www.safepaws.co.uk, they can do a bespoke service tailored to your needs.

Ask for Shirley, she is the owner of the company and she used to work at our place. Tell her you know me and Marky, she will look after you, if you can bear to be away on holiday. Not that you may feel like being on holiday.

C

illegalhunter
26th March 2008, 12:17 PM
wow a dog on chemo ive never heard about that before. Not so good , did you try to claim your insurance ot get a refund

The Dogfather
26th March 2008, 12:51 PM
Yes, most pet insurance policies cover you for cancelled holidays if your pet is ill