24th March 2008, 11:32 AM
:D Hey I Saw You Too G19rnt???? Loving the spot lights:cool:

You from Dundee?

Burple
24th March 2008, 12:08 PM
Where *are* all the Dundee members who wave? :(;):D

G19RNT
24th March 2008, 09:19 PM
yea thats right am from arbroath/carnoustie is ur car lowered?yea the spotlights r cool had to wire them to a switch cause i got stopped by the police.i used to always flash and wave at minis but kinda feel a bit stupid if ppl dnt wave back

cooper-chick
25th March 2008, 12:40 PM
Hey

Yeah so far i have lowered it by 40mm, painted all the black trim the same to match the blue, custom made exhaust from cat back with it decatted, spot light covers and thats about it :D . Have you done anything to yours?

My spotlights arent wired up yet :mad:

G19RNT
25th March 2008, 06:03 PM
orite i think it looks cool colour coded was thinkin of gettin mine done just nt sure if it would look as good in red i have a jcw exhaust am gna get it remapped aswel and i have 17s there off atm 4 the winter will be bk on soon or was thinkin o sellin thm and gettin a new set nt sure tho also have my angel eye spotlights and the lights on the side and a few other bits nd bobs r u out in the car quite a lot?

cooper-chick
26th March 2008, 10:21 AM
AWESOME :)

Who is remapping it?
You should totally get yours colour coded. I have seen one done in red and it looks really nice.

Yeah i am usually out in the car quite a bit. What about you?

G19RNT
26th March 2008, 05:47 PM
think i'll get john clark 2 remap it.think i will get it colour coded is it expensive?mite get a couple o quotes next week when am on holiday will hopefully get it done before fast and modified.orite k i'am usually in dundee 2 or 3 times a week will b better wen the summer comes

cooper-chick
26th March 2008, 06:14 PM
I am going to the fast and modified show too :D I cant wait. I got all my black trim colour coded, my intercooler cover painted and my spotlight covers painted for £340 from Coachworks in carnoustie. I got a discount as my friend knows him but he did a really good job.....would definately recommend him :cool: .

Yeah cant wait for summer to come. The mini wont get so dirty...its a nightmare in this weather :rolleyes:

G19RNT
27th March 2008, 06:02 PM
orite i was at fast and modified show last year it was a good day out and really nice weather think am def gna get car colour coded my car always seems 2 b dirty just nw especially the back i'am away to go and wash it now me thinks.