PDA

View Full Version : well hello

scotboy
22nd March 2008, 11:25 PM
nice wee place you have here, just purchased our first mini, volkswagen die hard at heart but time was calling too get my better half something i wasnt going to mess with so with my good friend being a bmw mini salesman thought it would be rude not to take up the discounted offer.

so we bought 57 plate mini cooper, mellow yellow, chilli pack, viper style stripes 16" alloys with run flats, spotlights, rear tints think thats about it.
pictures t follow.

ace_dude
23rd March 2008, 01:09 AM
Hey there - well done on your purchase! Welcome. :cool:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd March 2008, 02:17 AM
Welcome to the madhouse Scotboy.:D

Have fun.

Get your name down for one of our excellent social events or runs, if you fancy.

A.;) :D

stoney
23rd March 2008, 07:09 AM
nice wee place you have here, just purchased our first mini, volkswagen die hard at heart but time was calling too get my better half something i wasnt going to mess with so with my good friend being a bmw mini salesman thought it would be rude not to take up the discounted offer.

so we bought 57 plate mini cooper, mellow yellow, chilli pack, viper style stripes 16" alloys with run flats, spotlights, rear tints think thats about it.
pictures t follow.

we will see let the mods begin ;) i said i was going to leave mine as it was :eek: when i got it. 2 years down the line it now has rally light bar and gtt manifold :D :D

welocome to the mad house

Big Gordy
23rd March 2008, 10:53 AM
take up the discounted offer

There's a first:eek: A mini salesman giving discount :rolleyes: Welcome to the nuthouse:D

Craig
23rd March 2008, 11:27 AM
Welcome Scotboy. :D

you must tell us who this sales person is, 'cos we all like discount and MINI dealers don't hand them out easily.. :rolleyes: ;)

As Andy says, get yourself out to one of our events/meetings, we are all pretty friendly (apart from VintageB3 - he can be a bit grouchy, it's just his age tho.. ;) :p :D )

rpn
23rd March 2008, 11:28 AM
Hello and welcome.

Have fun and enjoy the Mini. Where about are you?

Gismo
23rd March 2008, 01:48 PM
Nice one, welcome to teh site :)

Colin
23rd March 2008, 02:23 PM
Welcome to the site :D

Bumble
23rd March 2008, 02:54 PM
BIG WAVE ... welcome to NMS !

Mini Ecosse
23rd March 2008, 09:43 PM
Welcome to NMScotland:) :)

AeroJonny
25th March 2008, 01:31 AM
welcome to the asylum

vintageb3
25th March 2008, 08:54 AM
we are all pretty friendly (apart from VintageB3 - he can be a bit grouchy, it's just his age tho.. ;) :p :D )

I missed that comment Mr D:mad: I really don't think that was called for! What Have i ever done to you???!:mad:

I'd thump yer backside for ye wi ma zimmerframe if I could catch ye!!

Oh!:eek: ...right...aye...well OK:o ...maybe a wee joke and there...:rolleyes: :D

Welcome to the site Scotboy...its a madhouse right enough:)

mark

mini saltire
25th March 2008, 12:48 PM
Hi Scotboy, enjoy the site.

Mark

markyc
25th March 2008, 09:04 PM
Hello and welcome to NMS :D Hope you enjoy the fun and games it brings !! :eek: :D ;)

Duncan Stewart
28th March 2008, 08:53 PM
:D Hi & Welcome :D

Craig
28th March 2008, 08:56 PM
I missed that comment Mr D:mad: I really don't think that was called for! What Have i ever done to you???!:mad:

I'd thump yer backside for ye wi ma zimmerframe if I could catch ye!!

Oh!:eek: ...right...aye...well OK:o ...maybe a wee joke and there...:rolleyes: :D

Welcome to the site Scotboy...its a madhouse right enough:)

mark

:p :rolleyes:

just aswell I know you can take a joke... ;)