PDA

View Full Version : NMS Member Cars

Craig
21st March 2008, 12:47 AM
I see John Clark Tayside have Ian Kings old Red Cooper for sale. :eek: Wonder if anyone bought it from Eastern, or if has just changed from one dealer to another.

they also have Duncan S's old coop for sale...

Both cars looking VERY good.. :D

ianking
25th March 2008, 09:35 AM
My old car RF05KFC was sold by eastern about 10 months ago to a couple in Dunblane. I think the union jack was removed prior to sale.

I traded it in with about 25k on the clock.
The pics on JC Web site are from pics taken at Eastern. Im sure Eastern sold it for £11995 10 months ago.

Duncan Stewart
28th March 2008, 08:50 PM
Aww! Horrible seeing my baby for sale :o
£10,500! wish they had give me that for it :rolleyes: ;) (still happy with the trade in I got tho' :D )

Scottie
28th March 2008, 08:53 PM
I saw my old Mellow Yellow Cooper @ the roundabout just outside the Falkirk retail park today.

I was going to try and stop her and ask for my spot lights back but thought she might think that a bit strange.

Craig
28th March 2008, 08:53 PM
I saw my old Mellow Yellow Cooper @ the roundabout just outside the Falkirk retail park today.

I was going to try and stop her and ask for my spot lights back but thought she might think that a bit strange.

:eek: :eek:

what are you like!! :rolleyes: :D

Scottie
28th March 2008, 08:55 PM
:eek: :eek:

what are you like!! :rolleyes: :D

your right. I should have followed her found out where she stays and well you know;) ;)