PDA

View Full Version : Easter Holidays

Scottie
20th March 2008, 11:45 PM
Anyone taking of for Easter? We are in the caravan up to Granton on Spey leaving tomorrow.

Weather forecast Gales and snow :eek: :eek: this should be fun:D

Craig
21st March 2008, 12:04 AM
Nope, working tomorrow and monday... :( :( but both days are paid double time.. :) :)

Doing my first Valet job on a Corsa VXR on Saturday and then got a nice easter Sunday meal with the family, :cool: :cool:

grantown on spey is nice, not been there for a few years, last time was on a golf trip. :D

AndyP & Lenore
21st March 2008, 12:19 AM
Off tomorrow (Friday), working Saturday, off Sunday, then working Monday - mixed bag for us.

Some change in the weather though, from last year..... Last year we took our 10 year old nephew to the Easter Egg hunt at Floors Castle in Kelso. It was easily 23 or 24 deg c. Sunny, warm and absolutely mobbed because of it. Good day out though.:D

This year.... I've just finished putting a coat of wax on my snow shovel.:eek: :rolleyes:

A.:D

AeroJonny
21st March 2008, 01:29 AM
I'm off to Vegas for a week :D

Enjoy Granton Fi, my best mate's mum and dad live there...it's a gorgeous place and has a brill chippy!

If you get a nice day, it might be worth a trip up to Findhorn for a lovely walk along the beach with your furry friends ;)

Bumble
21st March 2008, 09:34 AM
No days off for me - catchup up with pals on Satuday; then out on the razz Saturday night. Sunday, thinking of running up to Aberdeen to join up with AMOC, my sister has had a hand in organised a run so I should really go and support, depends on how loud Sat night is! Ain't made any committments as yet.

AndyP & Lenore
21st March 2008, 09:58 AM
I'm off to Vegas for a week :D

Enjoy Granton Fi, my best mate's mum and dad live there...it's a gorgeous place and has a brill chippy!

If you get a nice day, it might be worth a trip up to Findhorn for a lovely walk along the beach with your furry friends ;)

Put a dollar on Red 18 for me. Always comes up trumps.;)

A.;)

Big Gordy
21st March 2008, 10:33 AM
Working today and Monday:( but its only 2 weeks till I'm off to New York:D :D :D

Mini Ecosse
21st March 2008, 01:48 PM
Finished 14 nights this morning:eek: . Now of for 2 weeks. Chilling out at home this weekend. A few days in Englandshire form Wednesday.

Fi, not only will you find out how well the xtrl tows but how well it does in snow:) :)

Stephen

Craig
21st March 2008, 05:48 PM
Spotted Fi & Allan this morning on their way up to Grantown as I was going to Boness to do a job. ;)

Car and Caravan were looking mighty fine (and VEEEERRRRYYY Long ;) ) Was that a Land Ranger you were pulling ? Looked VERY nice.. :cool: :cool:

Enjoy the snow.. :D

N12 JLK
21st March 2008, 06:37 PM
enjoy your day in the gales and snow Fiona and Alan, im just back from that area today, very cold . Brrrrrr;)

zimbo
21st March 2008, 07:14 PM
Nope not going anywhere... would never at this time of year either because there are just FAR TOOOOOOO many caravans jamming up the roads up and down the country... :rolleyes::eek:

Besides I was working today and will be tomorrow and also Monday :mad:

illegalhunter
21st March 2008, 08:25 PM
Caravans the scorge of the holiday roads, enjoy Fi