PDA

View Full Version : ...and then there was one :(

AeroJonny
20th March 2008, 06:10 PM
Yup, we're now down to one MINI in the Mackie household. We were sad to see our little Coop go, but I think the time was right.

What next?:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

AndyP & Lenore
20th March 2008, 06:27 PM
Yup, we're now down to one MINI in the Mackie household. We were sad to see our little Coop go, but I think the time was right.

What next?:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

Shame one of your MINI's is away, but all good things come to an end eventually.:o

Next????? An R56?:eek: :D

A.:D

Craig
20th March 2008, 07:07 PM
Next????? An R56?:eek: :D

A.:D

a Diesel R56 ? cos that is the only type they make... :eek: <ok, sorry I couldn't resist.. :o :p ;) >

I hope it's another MINI Jonny... ? :)

MINI William
20th March 2008, 09:12 PM
a Diesel R56 ? cos that is the only type they make... :eek: <ok, sorry I couldn't resist.. :o :p ;) >

I hope it's another MINI Jonny... ? :)

Mine dont sound like a DIESEL :D

But i am special

AeroJonny
20th March 2008, 11:03 PM
But i am special

..and they let you drive too, aww bless :):p:p;)

AeroJonny
20th March 2008, 11:15 PM
Craig and Andy...how on Earth do you know we're considering an R56?? ;):p The NMS rumour mill's doing overtime ;):D

I'm tempted for something different because we've still got the silver car, I'd love an S3 (especially since wee maw's picking up the tab;))or an R32, she wouldn't mind a TT or a Z4 and I daresay I'll get a few suggestionsfrom you guys. We've talked about this for about 6 months, so we've got a pretty good idea of what we like now.

Craig
21st March 2008, 12:02 AM
I would go for another MINI, but a late R53 Cooper S Works (06 or 56 plate).. :D

but if your talking Z4, then I would be tempted to go for the coupe... One of my senior bosses has one in graphite grey and it is stunning... :cool: :cool:

AeroJonny
21st March 2008, 01:33 AM
hmmm, see we nearly bought one in October, but decided against it at the time. Mum would want an R56 for a nice long warranty and low miles. We've literally just finished a wee look around at Z4 coupes and TTs. I honestly think the S3 is a much better car, but she just won't accept it! We'd only go for the Z4 coupe as there seems to be a problem with algae/moss that attaches to rubber seals and soft tops round here and it just wrecks them. We either want black or graphite grey with a dark interior and maybe satnav.

KenL
21st March 2008, 12:55 PM
Mine dont sound like a DIESEL :D

But i am special

So am I ;)

illegalhunter
21st March 2008, 08:21 PM

I hope it's another MINI Jonny... ? :):D :D :D :D :D you beat me to it Craig

The Dogfather
21st March 2008, 10:50 PM
Get a hardtop MX5 ;)

AeroJonny
22nd March 2008, 01:41 AM
I'm afraid neither of us are fans of the mx5 paul :p Cheers for the suggestion though :)