PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4 Problems

Gismo
19th March 2008, 04:22 PM
Anyone else having difficulty getting online with COD4??
I've not been able to get on for 2 days now :mad:
I need my fix of mayhem :rolleyes: and not sure if it's the servers that are down or what :eek:

stoney
19th March 2008, 04:51 PM
well we where on this moring and all was fine thats you addad as a frenid now as well

AndyP & Lenore
19th March 2008, 06:46 PM
Planning on going on later tonight.

Hope it's working then.:o

A.:D

vintageb3
19th March 2008, 06:49 PM
Anyone else having difficulty getting online with COD4??

I'm having extreme problems getting online with COD4!!!! It's driving me insane!!!!:mad: :mad:

Can anyone give me some advice on this...it would be so nice to join in:cool:

mark

Gismo
19th March 2008, 07:01 PM
I'm having extreme problems getting online with COD4!!!! It's driving me insane!!!!:mad: :mad:

Can anyone give me some advice on this...it would be so nice to join in:cool:

markMy cure was to reset my router, switched it off for 10 mins and then on again and all is working fine :)

vintageb3
19th March 2008, 07:07 PM
Tried that...isn't working for me:(

Wonder what I could try next??:confused:

mark

zimbo
19th March 2008, 07:23 PM
Not had any probs Alan, was on lastnight and will be on about 7ish again. Sorry vintage but I'm not sure how to help you out with your problem mate, but exactly is it doing/not doing? How far is setting up the PS3 for online gaming gone?

vintageb3
19th March 2008, 07:52 PM
How far is setting up the PS3 for online gaming gone?

Eh??? PS3?...what's that???:eek: :o :confused: :D

Maybe that's why I'm having problems???:rolleyes:

Where's the gin?:D

mark

Gismo
19th March 2008, 08:24 PM
Eh??? PS3?...what's that???:eek: :o :confused: :DYawn :p and you try to help some folks out too :rolleyes: :D
I'll be on about 9.30pm

vintageb3
19th March 2008, 08:30 PM
Oh come on!!...that took effort to set up you know!!:D

Enjoy yer game guys...maybe join you some day...when I get a PS3...but its Gran Tursimo (spelling??) that i would want to play!

Is the new version out yet?

mark

FergusM
19th March 2008, 08:43 PM
I got on last night, but had a few errors and sometime would not connect...though on the whole got on.

Just to be shot, blown up etc etc...still got up to Corporal and can now get the sniper rifle :)

zimbo
20th March 2008, 07:49 PM
Oh come on!!...that took effort to set up you know!!:D

Enjoy yer game guys...maybe join you some day...when I get a PS3...but its Gran Tursimo (spelling??) that i would want to play!

Is the new version out yet?

mark

Dont know if I should try and help you out again!!! :rolleyes: ...but no I think the newest version of GRAND TURISMO is supposed to be getting launched on the 28th of this month "GRAND TURISMO 5 PROLOGUE" is what it's going to be called. I cant wait for it either. :p

vintageb3
20th March 2008, 08:21 PM
Sorry Zimbo:( ...I was just having a wee joke:(

GT is the one that will have me buying a PS3 methinks..

mark