PDA

View Full Version : In General what OEM accessory you

Scottie
19th March 2008, 11:07 AM
couldn't be without.

I was thinking this morning if I could only pick ONE of the accessories that I've fitted to my Mini
what would it be.

the one you couldn't live without.

Ok we are talking about an accessory already fitted to your car and not what you would fit to your car.

FergusM
19th March 2008, 11:25 AM
JCW Aero kit for me....

Sweeney
19th March 2008, 12:23 PM
all about the power for me :p jcw kit

illegalhunter
19th March 2008, 01:31 PM
body kit no brainer

Gismo
19th March 2008, 02:21 PM
because I can only get 10 options on the poll I couldn't split the JCW stuff maybe some kind mod could.:) also can you change the poll to see who has voted for what. Also tried to change the spelling in title but it's not changing it for me.
I corrected the spelling and split out the poll, but, i had to leave the gear knob and handbrake together.
I'm not sure if a poll can be shown in the normal forums, but, i can see it in the admin section, you'd have to get everyone's acceptance who votes to allow their choice to be seen

Scottie
19th March 2008, 02:41 PM
I corrected the spelling and split out the poll, but, i had to leave the gear knob and handbrake together.
I'm not sure if a poll can be shown in the normal forums, but, i can see it in the admin section, you'd have to get everyone's acceptance who votes to allow their choice to be seen

thanks BS I forgot to tick the box to say views peoples choice in the poll.:o :o

Gismo
19th March 2008, 02:46 PM
thanks BS I forgot to tick the box to say views peoples choice in the poll.:o :oOk Fi, i got all your choices listed, but, i can't select the peoples views

stoney
19th March 2008, 04:55 PM
power all the way as well it would have to be the jcw kit for me you also get the exuast and air filter with that so that would be me happy

Craig
19th March 2008, 07:18 PM
before I got this car, I would have said armrest as I had it in my last 3 cars, but not got it in this one and really don't miss it that much, but I would miss not having bigger wheels..:o It's more a look thing rather than handling.. :D

Scottie
19th March 2008, 08:46 PM
before I got this car, I would have said armrest as I had it in my last 3 cars, but not got it in this one and really don't miss it that much, but I would miss not having bigger wheels..:o It's more a look thing rather than handling.. :D

I voted for armrest. My Dooper didn't have one fitted when I first got her.

However Allan kindly fitted one for me.:cool:

i don't know maybe it's because for god knows how many we've had 4x4's and always had a armrest It's just something I really like having and use all the time.

eddie 44
19th March 2008, 11:45 PM
has to have a set of 17,s :D

AeroJonny
20th March 2008, 06:44 AM
I much prefer minis with an aerokit as a generalisation. Given my screen name, it's not a huge surprise.

ELFMAN
20th March 2008, 02:19 PM
My JCW Seats - you can't properly enjoy the other bits which make it go faster if you're rolling around in a chair designed with big Americans in mind!!!! The 210 Engine and the Suspension run it a fairly close 2nd & 3rd.........

Burple
21st March 2008, 11:35 AM
Heated Seats!