PDA

View Full Version : r14282 - FergusM

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2008, 12:15 AM
Fergus I saw you playing your PS3 online tonight. I went to invite you into a COD4 game but but you didn't appear in my list as playing online. Have you got COD4 yet?

If so, when you get the right level add yourself to the NMS clan tag.

A.;)

FergusM
18th March 2008, 11:20 AM
I just finished COD4 at the easy level, working through at the harder level. Have still to try it online also...figured I best get a weeeeee it better at the normal game before getting killed instantly on the online games...

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2008, 11:31 AM
I just finished COD4 at the easy level, working through at the harder level. Have still to try it online also...figured I best get a weeeeee it better at the normal game before getting killed instantly on the online games...

Naw naw naw there's no fun in that. I tried that. To be honest it does let you get used to the controls, but the online games area million times more frantic than the normal games. In the normal games you seem to have to be shot about 20 times before you die, but online it seems like 1 shot and you're out-a-there. One good thing about online is that for most type of games there's no re-spawn delay. I played a game online on the PC a few years ago and there was a 15 second delay before re-spawning. That drove me nuts.

Get yourself online and join in the fun. Besides, I've reserved the bottom slot each time anyway. Not really prepared to give that up just yet.:rolleyes:

A.:D

Gismo
18th March 2008, 11:37 AM
Get yourself online and join in the fun. Besides, I've reserved the bottom slot each time anyway. Not really prepared to give that up just yet.:rolleyes:

A.:D
As Andy says, get yourself online, way much more fun :) besides, you must be happy enough with the controls by now :rolleyes:
Let us know your username when you get online, deathmatches most nights :)

FergusM
18th March 2008, 11:59 AM
User name is "r14282".....

Gismo
18th March 2008, 12:41 PM
User name is "r14282".....
That's you added then :)