PDA

View Full Version : AC Schnitzer S conversion

euan
14th March 2008, 09:11 AM
Gets a great write up, but SO expensive! I'm not normally a fan of Schnitzer conversions as I tend to find the bodywork OTT, but this looks better than the standard car to me.

LINK (http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/217032/ac_schnitzer_mini_cooper_s.html)

AndyP & Lenore
14th March 2008, 10:41 AM
It is certainly toned down from previous Schnitzer body kits. Not band looking, but is that just cos it blends better because they've colour coded it? Maybe.

The wheels do look nice, but mucho expensivio! We hummed and haaaad over them before going for the R105's for the Blue MINI.

A.:D

Scottie
14th March 2008, 11:08 AM
well having had a the awful Zeemax kit on my old Mini.

The the awful JCW kit on my R56 Mini.

That ain't much better.

The only decent one was the old JCW kit IMHO.

AndyP & Lenore
14th March 2008, 11:29 AM
well having had a the awful Zeemax kit on my old Mini.

The the awful JCW kit on my R56 Mini.

That ain't much better.

The only decent one was the old JCW kit IMHO.

Your R56 JCW kit was obviously fitted by monkeys, 'cos ours hasn't put a foot wrong. Looks the muts nuts too. :cool:

Scottie
14th March 2008, 12:12 PM
Your R56 JCW kit was obviously fitted by monkeys, 'cos ours hasn't put a foot wrong. Looks the muts nuts too. :cool:

nothing wrong with the fitment Andy.

Just I don't like the looks simple as that.

Just my opinion mind.

I've made a few awful gaff's with some of Minis (yes I'm woman enough)
to admit it.:eek: ;) The JCW kit being one of them. The JCW seats being the next.

AeroJonny
14th March 2008, 04:40 PM
I think the schnitzer bumpers would looks the mutts with the jcw side skirts :D

I likey the exhaust tips :)

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2008, 01:21 AM
nothing wrong with the fitment Andy.

Just I don't like the looks simple as that.

Just my opinion mind.

I've made a few awful gaff's with some of Minis (yes I'm woman enough)
to admit it.:eek: ;) The JCW kit being one of them. The JCW seats being the next.

Away yer arse!!!:rolleyes: Fiona you kept moaning the rear fog lights kept falling out and Allan had to keep putting them back in. Pretty sure you had alignment issues too.:(

And from what I remember at the time, you said it looked very nice.:D :p

Scottie
15th March 2008, 09:21 AM
Away yer arse!!!:rolleyes: Fiona you kept moaning the rear fog lights kept falling out and Allan had to keep putting them back in. Pretty sure you had alignment issues too.:(

And from what I remember at the time, you said it looked very nice

Thats would de design fault nothing to do with fitment re: my arse!! that is.:D :D you trying to tell me I've got a big arse:eek: :D <cheeky>

Mind you I've not seen my arse in years and when I ask Allan if my arse is big he always says of course not dear. So are you saying he's telling fibs. :D

I always thought the alignment was fine well I never noticed if it wasn't but then I've not looked behind in years.:o

Forgot about the fog light but 'no nails" soon fixed that:p

Your right though it was probably poorly fitted considering who fitted it but at the end of the day looking back I just don't like them anymore.

Now I am away to have a word with Allan re my arse. I might need a panti-girdle kit this time.

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2008, 10:40 AM
PMSL Fi.:D :D

I'm glad you can take things as they are meant.:cool: ;) :D :D

And for the record, I've never thought your arse was big. Oh, wait a minute, that means I'm admitting looking at your arse. But I haven't. Honest.:o :o :D

Scottie
15th March 2008, 12:41 PM
PMSL Fi.

I'm glad you can take things as they are meant.:cool: ;)

And for the record, I've never thought your arse was big. Oh, wait a minute, that means I'm admitting looking at your arse. But I haven't. Honest.:o :o :D

;) ;) :D ..........PMSL oop's a need a Tena lady,.:o

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2008, 06:08 PM
;) ;) :D ..........PMSL oop's a need a Tena lady,.:o

Aw Fi..... Thats just too much information.:eek: :eek: :D

Scottie
15th March 2008, 07:21 PM
Aw Fi..... Thats just too much information.:eek: :eek: :D

:o :o :o :o .............