PDA

View Full Version : pranged door

N12 JLK
9th March 2008, 09:45 PM
We dropped off a dvd to our local store today and were parked up when some twit in a 206 puuls up next to us and opened his door in a hurry and fecks the door of ours, I immediately hit the roof and shout, what the 'F' you fa**y youve just wacked my door, the young chap could see that I wasnt happy and said sorry, I looked over the door and it looked fine and sighed relief.
I arrived at my sister-in-laws 10 minutes later and in a different light I looked at the door and there is a mark on the door where he hit it and need to say Im fuming, it isnt bad enough to put through the insurer but I just hate the fact that people are just in to much of a hurry these days and just dont care about other peoples property. I will call dent master in the morning and Im told it will cost about £40-£60 to put right.

tonyjac
9th March 2008, 09:52 PM
FECKIN CANT FECK:mad:

AeroJonny
9th March 2008, 09:53 PM
Similar thing happened to me last week and the woman clearly didn't care and was really arrogant about it. Not a happy bunny, I feel for you Jase.

Craig
9th March 2008, 10:50 PM
yeah, especially with the winds just now, you have to hold onto your door. Just a complete lack of care and respect... Hangings too good for the likes of them.. :mad: :mad:

sedgie
9th March 2008, 10:54 PM
Well it can be fixed;) and as i say....only a car!;) :D

N12 JLK
9th March 2008, 11:01 PM
Well it can be fixed;) and as i say....only a car!;) :D

Its not a car its my lover, how can you be so insensitive:eek:

Scottie
9th March 2008, 11:12 PM
Sorry to hear that Jason.

Hope you put a sticking plaster on it to save any nasty infection setting in:D :D :D

did you have to take her to A&E ???:D :D :D

N12 JLK
9th March 2008, 11:15 PM
She's on a drip just now but I am sure she will pull through:D

Scottie
9th March 2008, 11:23 PM
She's on a drip just now but I am sure she will pull through:D

well if the pain gets to much some morphine required I reckon.

Things will be better in the morning.:D

eddie 44
10th March 2008, 12:11 AM
sorry to here that... some people gggrrrr dinny get me started :( had the same happen to my honda...but on a plus note.. not that you should need one.... dent devils are real good... was amazed at the job the guy did.. made it look as good as new... :D £70 and well worth it... hated looking at that wee ding...

AndyP & Lenore
10th March 2008, 12:49 AM
It's bad enough when this happens, and at the end of the day, we're all mature enough to realise "accidents happen". But what really annoys me is when folk simply don't care about their carelessness. Some folk just don't care about their own or other folks property. It's a sad fact of life. Jason it sounds like this lad was apologetic and who knows, he may learn from his mistake.

A.

euan
10th March 2008, 10:04 AM
Nightmare for you mate.

As others have said, people don't take enough care these days. I parked at the supermarket yesterday, miles from anyone and some clown in a van parked right next to me, made it almost impossible to get in! I was just glad that they had obviously not had a passenger in the car...

Gismo
10th March 2008, 10:16 AM
Its not a car its my lover, how can you be so insensitive:eek:
Nae good that it happened, no excuse for it either, sounds like the lad was apologetic, but, as others have said, it can be fixed and, maybe if it happens again you'll have a closer look instead of losing the plot which may mean you don't lose out on the repair bill :eek: :D

illegalhunter
10th March 2008, 11:47 AM
Dent master did my Civic £40 you would never no there was a dent

N12 JLK
10th March 2008, 09:57 PM
cheers, MrPoole text me a number to phone today, will get it done very soon. Do they come to your house?

AndyP & Lenore
10th March 2008, 10:15 PM
cheers, MrPoole text me a number to phone today, will get it done very soon. Do they come to your house?

Pretty sure they will. Ours was done at the dealer who must not be named 'cos they're no longer sponsors.:rolleyes: :o

A.:D

N12 JLK
10th March 2008, 10:16 PM
Pretty sure they will. Ours was done at the dealer who must not be named 'cos they're no longer sponsors.:rolleyes: :o

Mr Kipling:confused:

KenL
10th March 2008, 11:23 PM
Sorry to hear this, really p*sses me off that people can be so careless.

Mine got dinged just in front of the petrol cap. The Dentcentral chap in Edinburgh (recommended on here) did a fantastic job. £50 it cost.

AndyP & Lenore
10th March 2008, 11:35 PM
Sorry to hear this, really p*sses me off that people can be so careless.

Mine got dinged just in front of the petrol cap. The Dentcentral chap in Edinburgh (recommended on here) did a fantastic job. £50 it cost.

It's dent central I've sent Jason the details of. Top class work from these guys.;) :D

Mini MoJo
11th March 2008, 01:41 PM
I always take two spaces in a car park (where i can get away with it!) or park at a funny angle so someone can't park close to me. I don't care if people comment on my parking - i'm just trying to keep my car safe from those twats who don't give a damn!

Hope you get it sorted ok

Duncan Stewart
11th March 2008, 06:07 PM
:( sorry to hear about your dent. Hope it's fixed OK soon.
Found the first scratch on my new Mini at the weeked - on the door so must have been some careless a** :mad:

Bumble
11th March 2008, 06:21 PM
Must be the season for it .. I've got a new dent on my back pannel :(

N12 JLK
11th March 2008, 09:43 PM
Car getting fixed this Friday morning, hope it looks ok and they can get the ding out, will keep you all posted.