PDA

View Full Version : Newminiscotland site

J Cee
6th March 2008, 07:24 PM
A friend once told me that when she went to study at the Royal college of Art in London that in a city with over seven million people it was the loneliest four years of her life. When you think about it unless you go to any of the meetings or go on any of the runs you guys organize this site is much the same.

What a really disappointing site this has been for the last three and half years.
I suppose that someone will make a smart comment now but that’s the way life and fools are.

J Cee signing off for the last time.

Gismo
6th March 2008, 07:27 PM
J Cee signing off for the last time.
Wow, summat's really upset you then, i guess it's all relative, you make out of life what you put in, sad to see you go

zimbo
6th March 2008, 07:37 PM
Well seems you've been around on here for about what 3 1/2 years or something you said and you've only done 200 odd posts so you havent actually contributed to the site very much anyway.

As far as I'm concerned this is a very good site and always will be.

Big Gordy
6th March 2008, 07:42 PM
Its a GREAT site...:D Its not our fault you don't get of your butt and come on any of the runs now is it:mad:

MINI William
6th March 2008, 07:48 PM
You only get out what you put in.pointless post :D IMHO

monkimagic
6th March 2008, 07:50 PM
Thats was unexpected. Like others here I am a member of other sites and there is one or two things that helps NMS stand out, People rarely judge and there are very few rude comments, no trolls and good patter.

I have been on very few runs but always feel welcome.

Sorry J Cee but you are on your own with this one.............whoops

N12 JLK
6th March 2008, 07:51 PM
J Cee:confused:
Who are you:confused:
Have you ever came to any runs:confused:
Have you ever organised a run:confused:
I cant understand how you can come up with your scribbles,
Why have you hung around for 3 years if the site is so bad.:eek:

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2008, 07:54 PM
I think it's only fair that we point out J Cee's account "may" have been hacked and this may not be her actually posting this message. Multiple messages were posted all saying the same thing in every forum, they were deleted and her account has been temporarily banned.

Before we all jump on the "J Cee's an ass" bandwagon, I'd prefer we waited out to see if this was actually here posting or someone who shouldn't have had her log on details.

A.:confused:

Gismo
6th March 2008, 07:55 PM
Ok folks, i'm gonna lock this one down, i'm not convinced this was J Cee's actions, so, if anyone knows her contact details can you send it to me or any of the other mods and admin.
This really sounds out of character