PDA

View Full Version : FAO AOL Customers - Free PS3

jamiec
5th March 2008, 10:21 PM
Just phoned up carphonewarehouse and got the PS3 deal although I'm an existing customer.

As long as you sign up for 2 years you will get it. New customers can of course get it too and there is the option of the free laptop.

Been with them for the past 7 years so seems fair play to sign up for the deal. Was looking to get a PS3 so one for free is excellent.

Now what games to buy? suggestions please...

AndyP & Lenore
5th March 2008, 10:25 PM
Just phoned up carphonewarehouse and got the PS3 deal although I'm an existing customer.

As long as you sign up for 2 years you will get it. New customers can of course get it too and there is the option of the free laptop.

Been with them for the past 7 years so seems fair play to sign up for the deal. Was looking to get a PS3 so one for free is excellent.

Now what games to buy? suggestions please...

Call of duty 4 - Modern Warfare. Then you can join in with us nutters.;)

A.:D

MINI William
5th March 2008, 10:27 PM
GT5 prolouge is out later this month :D

jamiec
5th March 2008, 10:27 PM
What is the prolouge like a mini version?

Andy I noticed the thread, the game looks nice.

Then there is always GTA!

AeroJonny
5th March 2008, 10:50 PM
Call of duty 4 :D:D:D
Pro Evo 2008 :D:D

(I like madden 2k8, but don't tell anyone ;))

AndyP & Lenore
5th March 2008, 11:56 PM
Ohhhh yeah! GTA4. Looking forward to that coming out. GAME keep trying to get me to pre-order, saying there will probably be limited stock. Probably will, but I'll take my chances.

A.:D

monkimagic
6th March 2008, 01:09 AM
What about AOL? Are they not ****e?

AeroJonny
6th March 2008, 02:20 AM
We've had AOL for 10 years and it's fine. (live in the middle of nowhere, so the capacity of the phone lines isnt too great)

jamiec
6th March 2008, 09:05 PM
I've never had any problems either. They used to be bad I heard but theyv'e been sold on now so new owners etc

Gaz B
6th March 2008, 09:47 PM
lego star wars and ratchet and clank.;) essentials:D :D

eddie 44
6th March 2008, 10:53 PM
been with aol 9 -10 yrs.. no problems.. any online racing ? the wee lad plays cod4... i hav,nt enough fingers n thumbs :) colin Macrae dirt :cool: now thats ma game... gazB that a saloon stock car i spy :D

Gaz B
7th March 2008, 11:09 AM
It certainly is Eddie.My brother raced it for a couple of seasons a few years back.I also raced it once at knockhill on the tri oval. WHAT A BUZZ:eek: :eek: :eek:
You a stock car man?

ianking
7th March 2008, 12:21 PM
Can I get a free PS3 if I get a new mobile phone contract from them. Need a ne wphone anyway and free stuff is always great.

eddie 44
7th March 2008, 02:12 PM
very much gaz.... :D