PDA

View Full Version : Banned Members

s15gma
5th March 2008, 06:53 PM
Hi guys.

Checked my PM's today and at 3am on 29 feb and a member called Jeanette sent me a pm saying new here and some nonsense about einstien as a signature. Anyone else had this?? Under the name said "she" was banned and cannot be found on members list. Great.

Craig
5th March 2008, 07:56 PM
I am sure some Mod will be along to explain soon... :)

AndyP & Lenore
5th March 2008, 08:37 PM
This person seems to have joined for the single purpose of using the PM system to preach religious beliefs. Whilst no-one at NMS would discriminate against any religious beliefs, this person has been banned on a permanent basis for improper use of the Private Messaging system.

I would ask that if any member receives any further PM's that they are not happy with they should forward those on to a moderator.

A.;)

The Dogfather
5th March 2008, 08:39 PM
I would ask that if any member receives any further PM's that they are not happy with they should forward those on to a moderator.

A.;)

What should I do with PM from moderators that I'm not happy with, should I send them to Jeanette? :p

illegalhunter
3rd April 2008, 10:32 PM
a mad bible basher whatever next

john
3rd April 2008, 10:48 PM
I got a PM from a bible basher on another forum:eek:

Gismo
4th April 2008, 05:27 AM
Hi guys.

Checked my PM's today and at 3am on 29 feb and a member called Jeanette sent me a pm saying new here and some nonsense about einstien as a signature. Anyone else had this?? Under the name said "she" was banned and cannot be found on members list. Great.
Just to reiterate what Andy mentioned, this particular user was banned for improper use of the PM system and for no other reason :)

stoney
4th April 2008, 06:22 PM
i got one on mini2 so i did