PDA

View Full Version : Jetseal 109

Scottie
2nd March 2008, 10:03 PM
How hard is it to get this stuff.:( :( Mines fingers crossed should arrive Wednesday:D :D

Looking forward to trying it out. Mean't to be the dogs for the wheel protection has anyone used it?? and is it as good as they say for a sealant.??

Craig
2nd March 2008, 10:22 PM
never heard of it Fi if I am honest. I have Poorboys wheel sealant (which I have still to get time to use..:o )

Scottie
2nd March 2008, 10:27 PM
never heard of it Fi if I am honest. I have Poorboys wheel sealant (which I have still to get time to use..:o )

You bought Poorboys. WHY OH WHY didn't you say you were looking for the stuff I have a tub I could gave gave you.

Anyway
I hadn't either TBH.:o :o So not sure if it's any good.

It was mentioned to me in passing so thought I would google it and came up on all the detailing forums as being very good so good it seems that the 2 stockist of it are always out of stock.:(

Craig
2nd March 2008, 10:34 PM
you tell me now...:rolleyes: well if you don't want it, ill take it off your hands. :)

let me know if the jet seal stuff is any good ;) :D

Scottie
2nd March 2008, 10:41 PM
you tell me now...:rolleyes: well if you don't want it, ill take it off your hands. :)

let me know if the jet seal stuff is any good ;) :D

will do:D I might give you a small sample of the jet seal so you can test it.

Craig
2nd March 2008, 10:45 PM
will do:D I might give you a small sample of the jet seal so you can test it.

got my big sisters car to do when she gets it and once the Tiguan arrives, it will need to get the "treatment" to ;) :D

Scottie
2nd March 2008, 11:51 PM
got my big sisters car to do when she gets it and once the Tiguan arrives, it will need to get the "treatment" to ;) :D

who is getting a Tig.???

pop over here.

www.mytiguan.com

sister site of mytreg.com:D

Craig
3rd March 2008, 04:29 PM
Mum & Pop getting the Tig.. :)