PDA

View Full Version : another new mini owner!

Mini MoJo
1st March 2008, 11:55 PM
Hi Everyone, just to introduce myself and Mindy (chilli red S). We got her in September there and this is the first mini we have owned and what can i say, she is a cracking wee car!

Hope to meet many of you in the future when we get ourselves on one of your mini runs.

Happy driving :)

Mary-Jo

Craig
1st March 2008, 11:57 PM
Hi Mary-Jo.

Welcome :D

there are plenty of runs in the coming months so plenty of choice. :) :) Come along as you will have a blast and be made very welcome.

I work in Stirling, so will keep an eye out for your car (although I am sure I have seen it before and waved..;) :D )

Craig

Mini MoJo
2nd March 2008, 12:01 AM
Hi Craig

I will have a nose at the events section.

I live in Menstrie and work in Alva, i am always looking out for other minis but no-one seems to wave! :( I will keep an eye out for your car.

Mary-Jo

Craig
2nd March 2008, 12:03 AM
waving is a dying art in the MINI world, but we like to keep the flag flying. :D

AndyP & Lenore
2nd March 2008, 12:33 AM
Have to beat Bumble here..... BIG WAVE!

Hi and welcome to the site. Like Craig says there's loads of runs on this year already, a fair few likely to be starting in the Stirling area.

Waving is a dying art, but always try to.

A.:D

stoney
2nd March 2008, 01:19 AM
yep welcome 2 the madhoues

niknax
2nd March 2008, 01:54 AM
welcome....i still wave to every mini i see :)

Gismo
2nd March 2008, 03:31 AM
Welcome to the site :)

Bumble
2nd March 2008, 12:40 PM
Have to beat Bumble here..... BIG WAVE!

A.:D

If you wanted to borrow it you just had to ask :rolleyes: . Anyway BIG WAVE! mutter mutter ... :D

L

Mini Ecosse
2nd March 2008, 07:54 PM
Welcome to New Mini Scotland :)

Stephen & Allyson

Duncan Stewart
2nd March 2008, 08:09 PM
:D Hi and Welcome :D

eddie 44
3rd March 2008, 01:29 AM
hi... i am sure you will enjoy it here... :D

Crombers
3rd March 2008, 01:07 PM
Welcome to NMSland :cool:

Colin
4th March 2008, 12:32 AM
Hi and welcome to the site :D. I work in Menstrie, sure I've seen your car, will keep a look out.

Big Gordy
4th March 2008, 09:40 AM
I live in Falkirk but work in Menstrie (beside CCM:rolleyes: ) Don't worry if you get flashed by a blue Audi A4 as it will be me;) :D

Mini MoJo
4th March 2008, 09:58 PM
Hi and welcome to the site . I work in Menstrie, sure I've seen your car, will keep a look out.

I live in Falkirk but work in Menstrie (beside CCM:rolleyes: ) Don't worry if you get flashed by a blue Audi A4 as it will be me;) :D

I will look out for you both, including the Audi! Do you guys from NMS ever go to the monthly Falkirk cruise? I have been up a few times in the mini :)

AeroJonny
5th March 2008, 01:33 AM
welcome to the asylum :)

mini saltire
5th March 2008, 12:58 PM
Hi and welcome!! If you fancy having a whirl round Knockhill there is a track night for road Minis on the 30th April. Great to see you there if you can make it.
:cool:
Mark