PDA

View Full Version : Harry is on his road home

Scottie
29th February 2008, 04:57 PM
All because some Yanks couldn't keep their mouths shut.:(

stoney
29th February 2008, 05:06 PM
yep well imo if you are in the army you are there 2 serve Queen and country so it was right for him to be out there !!!

but at the same time it is the right thing to do to bring him home as he will just be a target and put his fellow squdies at risk now that he has been all over the news

duncan
29th February 2008, 06:03 PM
Looking forward to the day that Tony Blairs son goes to fight in the war zones of his fathers creation.

Whaddaya mean that'll never happen? :o

AndyP & Lenore
29th February 2008, 06:22 PM
I just hope the US web site that broke the news is ashamed of the extra and unnecessary risk they put Harry and his squad under.:mad:

IMHO, bringing them back is the right thing to do. I've never been at the front line of a war zone - I can only imagine how terrifying it is - but I would imagine Harry's squad are a bit p!ssed their tour is cut short.:(

A.

The Dogfather
29th February 2008, 06:53 PM
His dad will be happy to see him home, not that you see much of him and Hewwit together.

Scottie
29th February 2008, 07:08 PM
His dad will be happy to see him home, not that you see much of him and Hewwit together.

You don't know that.:)

The Dogfather
29th February 2008, 07:29 PM
You don't know that.:)

Know what? Whether his dad will be happy, whether they spend much time together or whether Hewitt is his dad?

On the later, http://____www.garlicnews.com/StoryImages/prince_harry_james_hewitt_2005-04-13.JPG that's all I have to say

Scottie
29th February 2008, 07:36 PM
Know what? Whether his dad will be happy, whether they spend much time together or whether Hewitt is his dad?

On the later, http://____www.garlicnews.com/StoryImages/prince_harry_james_hewitt_2005-04-13.JPG that's all I have to say

well now you see I don't think thats right re the picture above.

I think he looks more like Edward VIII

Scottie
29th February 2008, 07:40 PM
Oh and has the ears of George VI.:rolleyes:

The Dogfather
29th February 2008, 07:45 PM
Yes, but neither of them bonked his mum :D

Scottie
29th February 2008, 07:50 PM
Yes, but neither of them bonked his mum :D

good point.:D :D

AndyP & Lenore