PDA

View Full Version : Tried out some new stuff

Sheilz
23rd February 2008, 10:07 PM
Have loads of paperwork to do this weekend so decided to clean the car instead:p:D.
After the usual wash down tried Megs Stage 7 Glaze Pure Polish followed by Megs Gold Class Liquid Wax. End product looks good though to be fair it was all done last week anyway with AG and really just needed a wash down.
Dont know if there are any regular users of either on here. This was my first use of both and found them both incredibly easy to use. Also used the Stage 7 on the wheels which has made them gleam quite nicely.

The plastic backs to my seats had also gotten scratched by the dog:mad: but they responded really well to megs vinyl trim dealer. Unfortunately has made them a bit shiny but at least they're not looking so scruffy.

My wee blue interior lights had been pulled down a couple of months ago so got them fixed up too. They're ace because the blue glow tends to make cars in front slow up coz they think its the polis ;)

Sheilz
23rd February 2008, 10:11 PM
forgot - the real purpose of starting the thread was to say that the Stage 7 really covered up some the finer marks and camouflaged two deeper ones exceptionally well in comparison to the AG. How could I forget that! :o:D:D