PDA

View Full Version : More car shows?

SAZ_8929
22nd February 2008, 08:53 PM
Hi,

Not sure who to direct this message to. Was just wondering if there is any chance of more car shows being organised. As last year I was only aware of one (FnM show) and would like to be part of others, perhaps at Knockhill or Crail Raceway.

Thanx

Sarah :)

MINI William
22nd February 2008, 10:17 PM
i would be up for this as well as the FnM show was a gd laugh:D .u singing this year SAZ lol:D

KenL
22nd February 2008, 10:32 PM
William, your car sounds very nice these days - could you post some pics of the inside and out?

AndyP & Lenore
22nd February 2008, 11:47 PM
SAZ, not sure about any other "shows" other than Fast & Modified, but there's lots of meets and runs organised.

I've moved this thread to the Mini Meats and Social forum, where you'll find all these events listed.

Ken, understand the question, but a bit off topic. Why not send Mini William a PM.;)

A.:D

SAZ_8929
23rd February 2008, 06:27 PM
i would be up for this as well as the FnM show was a gd laugh:D .u singing this year SAZ lol:D

Unfortunately I wont be signing this year, lol.
:)

MINI William
23rd February 2008, 07:28 PM
i will post up pics dont worry:D .but you were so good last year SAZ lol:D

ajamesj
24th February 2008, 02:04 PM
4th of May is Max power magazine at crail Iam planning to go if anyones wanting to join us we could head through then anstruther chip shop for tea lol

SAZ_8929
25th February 2008, 08:48 PM
Id be up for that. Although what I ment before was that Id rather be in a show than visit it. Any chance of shows being organised other than FnM?