PDA

View Full Version : Arbath 500 official details released!

euan
22nd February 2008, 10:40 AM
I'm dribbling again...

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2623/?text

Burple
22nd February 2008, 11:11 AM
<drool> :cool::cool:
wicked looking little motor.

Incidentally, I saw my first 500 on the road today as it pulled off a slip road onto the dual carriageway. Unfortunaltely the first thing I thought was, 'Ooh, I better pull out to let that Nissan Micra pull out'. :confused::rolleyes:

It's ony when I got close, that I realised what it was.. It was quite a sporty looking spec, not bad, but looks far too like a Micra from any distance..

Scottie
22nd February 2008, 11:26 AM
also if you over 6ft tall then the ones with the sunroof you won't fit in.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Burple
22nd February 2008, 12:03 PM
also if you over 6ft tall then the ones with the sunroof you won't fit in.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...and that would be a problem why?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Scottie
22nd February 2008, 12:12 PM
...and that would be a problem why?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well obviously not for you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

RyanK
22nd February 2008, 01:16 PM
That thing is well cool!

Wouldn't mind one myself! Probably expensive though.

Notice how multiple companies are now using the signature 'red' wing mirrors that feature on the GP. Theres this fiat, some other car in which ive forgot, and the fiat punto! Does look good though

ianking
22nd February 2008, 03:51 PM
Yes Yes Yes, must get one of those.

AndyP & Lenore
22nd February 2008, 04:14 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think a MINI GP, a Ford Ka and a Suziki Swift just ended up in the same boil wash and came out looking like that?:confused:

I'm usually open minded about cars, but I just can't bring myself to liking that. It doesn't help that we saw a 500 at the MPH show and didn't like that either.:confused:

It's just too girly and plasticy for me.

All purely IMHO.:o

A.:D

Gismo
22nd February 2008, 04:20 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think a MINI GP, a Ford Ka and a Suziki Swift just ended up in the same boil wash and came out looking like that?:confused:
Shocking i know, but, i'm not so sure i'm that keen on it, but, i'd need to see it in the flesh to reach a proper conclusion.
Maybe there's a wee pug in there too ;)

Burple
22nd February 2008, 04:27 PM
It's just too girly and plasticy for me.

A.:D

Says the guy with an R56 :rolleyes: ;) ;)

I keed! I keed! ;)

MINI William
22nd February 2008, 08:49 PM
i like that but they are bringin out an SS with ven more power :D

The Dogfather
22nd February 2008, 09:17 PM
The SS is a kit just like the works.

illegalhunter
22nd February 2008, 09:27 PM
Its an ugly wee car alltogether

MINI William
22nd February 2008, 10:20 PM
in auto express if i inderstood it right it sounds like the SS is a complete car with a pack available to increse the power from 150 ods up to 180 ods

KenL
22nd February 2008, 10:34 PM
I like it.

The Dogfather
22nd February 2008, 10:58 PM
You can buy an SS as a complete car or buy the SS kit to retro fit to an Arbarth, at least that was the details published in a few of the articles I read.