PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4 - PS3 - NMS match

AndyP & Lenore
21st February 2008, 01:41 AM
Anyone fancy an online match on Thursday 21st Feb at 8pm? :cool:

I'll be online playing then anyway, so if anyone wants to join in, that would be cool.

For those who haven't added me my ID is AndyP11

A.;)

AeroJonny
21st February 2008, 03:10 AM
If I'm home, I'll see you there ;)

FergusM
21st February 2008, 12:58 PM
I soooo need to get that game.... :(

zimbo
21st February 2008, 06:59 PM
Yes I'll probably be on at that time anyway Andy so I'll see you there somewhere :D. cant stop playing it, just trying to decide whether or not to get a mic for the PS3 now.

See you tonight @ 8 :p

AndyP & Lenore
21st February 2008, 11:29 PM
Zimbo that was mental tonight - and lots of fun!!!! Sniper-ing each other was brilliant. It is a bit quiet when there's just two of you in a map, but it helps you to hone your skills to a certain extent.

Shame the others didn't make it. I saw Jonny came online at one point but he must not have been in the mood for a game.

Need to try and set on up for next week, with more notice so more of us can join in.

The team matches are OK, but if you're a bit **** like us (me) no sooner have you re spawned than you get a bullet in the head.

A.:D

AeroJonny
22nd February 2008, 12:13 AM
ahh, I was on earlier for a bit, but I was watching Rambo First Blood with my mate :)

AndyP & Lenore
22nd February 2008, 01:29 AM
ahh, I was on earlier for a bit, but I was watching Rambo First Blood with my mate :)

Ah, OK.

So, while you were watching Rambo, Zimbo ad I were playing Rambo. Sort of.:D

A.:D

AeroJonny
22nd February 2008, 12:39 PM
Haha, yeah. I'm trying to get myself prepared for John Rambo which I'll be seeing next Wednesday...so only 2 more to go!

zimbo
22nd February 2008, 07:38 PM
Really good fun Andy, you missed some really good battles Jonny :D
Yeah Andy we will have to try get a lot more people in there, coz its just mental.

SO COME ON FOLKS!!! You know you want to... :cool:

Or is it only Andy and myself who are brave enough... :p;) Right well guess what I'm away to go play now. :cool:

zimbo
25th February 2008, 07:13 PM
So when is this weeks scheduled game/games then???? :D I cant wait!!! :p

AeroJonny
25th February 2008, 09:58 PM
is anyone on cod4 tonight>?