PDA

View Full Version : Einszett

Scottie
20th February 2008, 10:08 PM
I was asking phil at detailersdomain (they are from across the pond) about what products he would recommend for me to use on my Nissan when it arrives. As I don't have a pc or any professional skill when it comes to polishing me car.

Anyway he said Einszett so I done a search and was pleased to find a retailer in Glasgow with free p&p.

Going to place an order and thought I would put a link up to the site just in case anyone is interested.

http://www.einszettscotland.co.uk/products_einszett.htm

ianking
20th February 2008, 10:11 PM
Why not just use your Zymol. Its one of the best.

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2008, 10:13 PM
Their tyre foam looks good. Might just avail myself of some of that.

But Fi, surely your Nissan will not need polished for a good while after you get it, and certainly not PC'd. In fact, I would imagine you would be punting the car on before it's first coat of wax has worn down.:eek: :D

It's silver you're getting right? 'Cos, you'll know that silver hides a multitude of sins, so I seriously doubt it will need a polish before 6 months is up. Be gone by then.;)

A.:D

Scottie
20th February 2008, 10:20 PM
Why not just use your Zymol. Its one of the best.

Ian Aye zymol is good although I don't like their HD cleanse as much as what you do and I find 50/50 wax is a lot easier to apply.

I want to try something else and phil recommended the product so I want to try the product. Also fancy giving Collinite wax ago. Eventually if I can ever get my head round what I need exactly I will give Zanio ago and then onto Zwiss Wax and maybe try Bilt Hammer in the middle of all that lot.:o :o

ianking
20th February 2008, 10:22 PM
Yes Zaino seems good. Swiss wax stuff gets good result with alot of the boys on DW.
Collinite is meant o be very durable which is good for winter months. Its not expensive either.
Blackfires new waxes are getting good reviews. AndyP has just started using BF wax, ask him for feedback.

If you are 'off' Zymol and you want to sell on your stuff then give me a shout. Plus any thing else you have that you are 'off' let me know.

Scottie
20th February 2008, 10:22 PM
Their tyre foam looks good. Might just avail myself of some of that.

But Fi, surely your Nissan will not need polished for a good while after you get it, and certainly not PC'd. In fact, I would imagine you would be punting the car on before it's first coat of wax has worn down.:eek: :D

It's silver you're getting right? 'Cos, you'll know that silver hides a multitude of sins, so I seriously doubt it will need a polish before 6 months is up. Be gone by then.;)

No the dealer is not detailing the car and it's Dark Grey.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for punting the car who knows but I will need to get myself a job first.;)

Scottie
20th February 2008, 10:23 PM
Yes Zaino seems good.

If you are 'off' Zymol and you want to sell on your stuff then give me a shout. Plus any thing else you have that you are 'off' let me know.

Sell Zymol yikes Allan uses it and it's his stuff. This stuff is just for me;)

AndyP & Lenore
21st February 2008, 12:49 AM
No the dealer is not detailing the car and it's Dark Grey.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah. Ok.:o

Still wouldn't polish it. 'Cos if the dealer is not preparing the car, there's even less chance of swirls.:rolleyes:

Blackfires new waxes are getting good reviews. AndyP has just started using BF wax, ask him for feedback.

You called!

Very little frame of reference you understand, but I can say that the Blackfire Wet Diamond Ivory Carnuba Paste Wax is absolutely the best wax ever ever ever. Only wax I've ever used mind you.

But seriously, it goes on very easily and buffs off very easily. What more can you ask of a wax? Absolutely no dust on buffing.:D :cool: :cool:

Love it.:cool: