PDA

View Full Version : Sheilz

Fairy
17th February 2008, 06:37 PM
Passed ya at the Ferryden bridge on Sunday aftenoon...gave ya a flask o the lights n a wave..dunno if you recognised me in the Astra or just though it was some random, nutter!!! :p

Car looking gooooooood :) ..u get the lights fitted yet?

Sheilz
17th February 2008, 11:26 PM
Hi Fay, I spotted you at the last minute. Took a few seconds for it to register who was frantically waving :D Haven't got the spots on yet. The chap who put on my exhaust was wary about tackling the electrics. Other half decided to give his car its bi-annual wash today - a major event that he needs to psych himself up for - and Catriona decided that the best way to spend a sunny afternoon was on the beach :D:D:D Eldest son is going to have a look at it to see if he can replace them some time this week.
Car was given a serious dose of TLC yesterday. I'd washed the car on Sat before taking him for his new exhaust but was really horrified when I saw the paint in the sunlight - all swirly and looking really poor. When I got home gave him another wash, polish and glaze so today he did look so much healthier. Disappointed though coz there's bits of the paintwork that doesn't feel so smooth to the touch yet I cant see any imperfections.
Nice to see an astra that's a mini at heart:D:D:D