PDA

View Full Version : Pictures at last!

liviboy
17th February 2008, 05:59 PM
Having given the car a good clean I managed to get a few shots done. Background is a bit cluttered as I didn't want to get it dirty driving somewhere quieter!

Next job is to get some nice ones of the interior as I've got the carbon fibre interior trim/gearstick/handbrake installed.

Just follow the link. It was easier than having to resize and 'prepare for web' in Photoshop!

My R56 CooperS JCW (http://gallery.mac.com/mikestove#100025&bgcolor=black&view=mosaic&sel=0)

Bazthemod
17th February 2008, 06:31 PM
Nice pics & motor :cool: what camera do you shoot?

Bumble
17th February 2008, 06:45 PM
Nice looking car - will look out for ya

Craig
17th February 2008, 07:17 PM
Nic Pics... :D

Carbon Fibre interior..., mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D a tad expensive tho.. ;)

RyanK
17th February 2008, 09:32 PM
Nice Car, Nice Pictures, Nice focus with the lens!

Hopefully see it on a run sometime soon :)

Gismo
18th February 2008, 03:39 AM
Very nice :cool: not a standard camera methinks ;)

AndyP & Lenore
18th February 2008, 09:23 AM
Very nice motor Liviboy.:cool: :cool:

Nice pics & motor :cool: what camera do you shoot?

Very nice :cool: not a standard camera methinks ;)

Like they said, spill on the camerawork.:D

Although after a bit of digging it looks like they were taken with a Nikon D3 with an 18 - 105 zoom lens. ISO set to 200. Nice lens by the looks of it, F stop down to 2.8.

A.;)

liviboy
18th February 2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah, it's a Nikon D3. Christmas present to myself after flogging loads of camera stuff on fleabay including a D2x.

Close ups are taken using a 105mm VR Macro lens. Rest are using the new Nikkor 14-24mm f2.8.

Then some minor tweaks using Apple's Aperture photo software and published straight to web by clicking a button on the Mac. Soooo easy! ;)

Now all I need is someone with a disused quarry or a quiet multi-story car park to take some decent shots. I thought about using McArthur Glen when it's quiet but no doubt by the time I get set up the security goons will have turned up. :mad:

Hope to see you all at a meet soon.

sedgie
22nd February 2008, 11:21 PM
Very nice:D :D :D

N12 JLK
24th February 2008, 12:30 PM
nice looking car, Im going back to a chilli red JCW next year:)