PDA

View Full Version : Another New Toy

MINI William
16th February 2008, 07:11 PM
As yous will know i had to send my dashhawk back as it never worked with the MINI or the BMW ECU's, so i got Dashdaq series 2 vehicle data acquisition system (drew technologies inc):D .hope us like

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/miniwilliam/pics042.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/miniwilliam/pics041.jpg

Craig
16th February 2008, 07:42 PM
:D nice :D

Sheilz
16th February 2008, 08:12 PM
Looks rather neat but you need to excuse my ignorance because I haven't got a clue what it is:o:)

AndyP & Lenore
16th February 2008, 08:20 PM
Looks rather neat but you need to excuse my ignorance because I haven't got a clue what it is:o:)

Honestly Sheilz. I don't know how you don't know what it is.:rolleyes:

Clearly its a set of dials to tell him what his ECT is, his SPARKADV is and what his IAT is. WTF they are I don't know either.:eek: :rolleyes: :o :D

A.:D

badwolf340
16th February 2008, 09:42 PM
it read's codes from OBDII port, reads over 30 different codes.in this case ignition spark advance (you can see diff when sport button is on, and when you accelerate etc.) engine coolant temp, and inlet temp ,ton's of other thing's as well volts etc;)

Sheilz
16th February 2008, 09:56 PM
Honestly Sheilz. I don't know how you don't know what it is.:rolleyes:

Clearly its a set of dials to tell him what his ECT is, his SPARKADV is and what his IAT is. WTF they are I don't know either.:eek: :rolleyes: :o :D

A.:D

Oh I see (said the terminally blind):confused:

Sheilz
16th February 2008, 10:02 PM
it read's codes from OBDII port, reads over 30 different codes.in this case ignition spark advance (you can see diff when sport button is on, and when you accelerate etc.) engine coolant temp, and inlet temp ,ton's of other thing's as well volts etc;)

Oh! Blimey I take all my time checking out the sat nav when I'm driving :eek: never mind noting loads of different numbers :D

RyanK
16th February 2008, 10:09 PM
Thats ace William, Looking cool :)

MINI William
17th February 2008, 10:11 AM

Sheilz
17th February 2008, 02:11 PM
What do you do with the information the machine gives you? Do you have it just for curiosity or would you use it for finely tuning your motor or to help decide on any engine mods :D Questions, questions........:D:D

MINI William
17th February 2008, 05:31 PM
just because i like gauges etc lol

MINI William
21st February 2008, 08:07 PM
changed my dashdaq, now have cat temp, engine coolant temp and spark advance.will post up later on diffrent values once ive run the car:D

illegalhunter
22nd February 2008, 09:16 AM
How much was this William ? & who fitted it?

MINI William
22nd February 2008, 08:21 PM
i fitted it:D .dont no it was a christmas present