PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From Here?

rpn
13th February 2008, 02:40 PM
with a TT and was filling up in the Shell Petrol station at Altens Aberdeen yesterday!!! :D :D :D

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/rpn48/DSC00451.jpg

Burple
13th February 2008, 03:14 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Awesome!

The Dogfather
13th February 2008, 03:15 PM
No comment!

RyanK
13th February 2008, 04:54 PM
Haha that is class!

Good find, you must of been in knots at the station. Are you 'VR6T' by any chance?

monkimagic
13th February 2008, 06:06 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have a heighbour with a TT, he has put a dump valve in it, it looks/sounds ridiculous...like an angry hairdresser:p

Craig
13th February 2008, 06:19 PM
Seems like TT's are getting more of a rep for being more female... ;)

euan
13th February 2008, 07:12 PM
My mate had a TT. He had it chipped, new exhaust etc and by the time he sold it, it was pumping out something close to 300BHP!

So he may have looked like an idiot, but he sooned burned people off!

zimbo
13th February 2008, 07:48 PM
I'm not a fan of the old TT, ...BUT I really do like the look of the new TT
especially in white with the RS4 style alloys on. Cant wait to see what the TTRS is going to look like in the flesh... :p:cool::D

ianking
13th February 2008, 07:51 PM
Old boy has a new shape TT cabrio and it goes well. I very ocassionally get it for a shot. Hope fully I dont look too much like a gay when im driving it. :eek:

The Dogfather
13th February 2008, 08:32 PM
One of the guys at work reckons that MINIs are pretty high on the gay friendly list maybe not as high as a TT but they're up there.

AndyP & Lenore
13th February 2008, 08:54 PM
Old boy has a new shape TT cabrio and it goes well. I very ocassionally get it for a shot. Hope fully I dont look too much like a gay when im driving it. :eek:

Nah. Well. You don't look any more gay driving your Dad's TT than when you're not.:eek: :D ;)

A.:D

ianking
13th February 2008, 11:09 PM
Nah. Well. You don't look any more gay driving your Dad's TT than when you're not.:eek: :D ;)

A.:D

Cheeky Bug*er :p

illegalhunter
14th February 2008, 11:28 AM
Hairdressers car anyway

Big Gordy
14th February 2008, 01:17 PM
I'm with you on this one Ali:cool: The new TT is a fantastic looking machine compared with the old one;) The 2.0l seems to get the better write-up of the two tho:confused: Something to do with the heavy 4 wheel drive drive-train:D
When the A4 is past its sell-buy date the TT is one of the options I'm thinking off as a replacement along with the Z4, S2000 and 350Z:cool: Mid-life crisis anyone:rolleyes: :D

euan
14th February 2008, 01:49 PM
I'm with you on this one Ali:cool: The new TT is a fantastic looking machine compared with the old one;) The 2.0l seems to get the better write-up of the two tho:confused: Something to do with the heavy 4 wheel drive drive-train:D
When the A4 is past its sell-buy date the TT is one of the options I'm thinking off as a replacement along with the Z4, S2000 and 350Z:cool: Mid-life crisis anyone:rolleyes: :D

My mate get's his new v6 TT on 1st March, he had the option of the 2.0 or the V6 but went for the noise and the grip over purest performance.

stoney
14th February 2008, 06:50 PM
my big sis now works for audi and i have had a shot of the new tt drives very well also had a shot of a A3 2.0 tdi with the flapy paddale gear box on now that is good fun realy liked using it one i got used 2 the auto part of it

zimbo
14th February 2008, 07:08 PM

:D Well I like all of those cars you've listed Gordy, I would'nt mind any of them as my next car, but I dont think I would like the running costs of a V6 in the 350Z, or the Z4 coz you'd have to have either the 2.5 or 3.0 ltr versions :p so that just leaves the choice of TT 2.0 or S2000... :D

The Dogfather
14th February 2008, 07:16 PM
Overweight and overpowered IMO, light and nimble is the way to go. You'd be better sticking with a MINI at least you can get it near its limit on normal roads.

I sometimes wish that I'd gone for an old shape MX5 just because the extra power does ruin the fun on the twisties sometimes. Mind you we get some snow then I'm glad I've got the DSC that the old one doesn't have.

Big Gordy
15th February 2008, 09:35 AM
:D Well I like all of those cars you've listed Gordy, I would'nt mind any of them as my next car, but I dont think I would like the running costs of a V6 in the 350Z, or the Z4 coz you'd have to have either the 2.5 or 3.0 ltr versions :p so that just leaves the choice of TT 2.0 or S2000... :D

My only dilemma is whether to stick with a tin top or go to a convertible:confused: I don't like either the 350Z or TT as a convertible but the Z4 and S2000 both look the dogs danglies:cool: I'm driving the missus nuts about this already and I probably won't be changing cars for about another 2 years.....:o :D

monkimagic
17th February 2008, 06:22 PM
They are all out of my league but

Which Car claimed the 350Z was a bore as did Top Gear. I think it looks the nuts though. The TT is nice but the A3 has class.

The S2000 is the unsung hero....me likey

euan
17th February 2008, 07:28 PM
I have to admit, I wasn't mighty impressed by the inside of the 350Z, the boot was really poor as well.

S2000 is a cracking car, would love to get one of those. Z4 I think is a great looking car in either style, and with the engine options you should be able to find something that suits both budget and running costs.

I think if it were my money, I'd start with the Z4 and then look at the S2000.