PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited now.......

Julz
3rd March 2004, 10:43 PM
Just checked the Fast and Modified web page and look what I found!!!!

http://www.fastandmodified.com/FAM_pages/Issue_2/issuepage2.html

Wul
3rd March 2004, 10:51 PM
Excellent Julz! Front cover too! - what about the centrefold? :I;):D

http://www.fastandmodified.com/FAM_PICS/PICandIMAGES/issue%202%20pics/issue-carsMINI.jpg

Linda M
3rd March 2004, 11:48 PM
I bet you're excited Julz, VERY :cool:
They need to get that half naked girl out the way though, did they ask you to wear a bikini :question:;):D

Burple
3rd March 2004, 11:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M
They need to get that half naked girl out the way though, did they ask you to wear a bikini :question:;):D

Did someone say half naked girlie??
where? where? where??

Oh... <remembers where he is> Ahem..:I... oops.. ;);)

The piccy look ace Julz!!!
Can't wait to see it now! :D:D

zimbo
4th March 2004, 12:06 AM
:p:p:p:p:p
<drools everywhere>

Looking good.... :p:cool:

Big Col
4th March 2004, 12:19 AM
<joins Zimbo Drooling>

<blinks> Hey...ain't that your car there too Julz? ;)

Fontal
4th March 2004, 12:21 AM
Looking good Julz Looking good I'll be buying it as soon I can find it up here ;)
:p:p:p

minidriver#1
4th March 2004, 01:51 AM
woah!

seany
4th March 2004, 02:11 AM
was at the elgin cruiser, that is in this issue

Kirsty
4th March 2004, 02:35 AM
Looking really good Julz!!! I'll be picking up a copy too!!!! YAYYYYY you're both famous!!!!

macblob
4th March 2004, 02:40 AM
Very cool Julz...bet ur chuffed :D

Julz
4th March 2004, 03:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by macblob

Very cool Julz...bet ur chuffed :D

Just a leeeeetle bit!!;)

Gismo
4th March 2004, 04:52 AM
Looking really nice, acknowledgement at last for all your efforts :cool:

Wul
4th March 2004, 05:14 AM
Hey BS - when are we gonna see Milli in the press then?

Gismo
4th March 2004, 05:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul
Hey BS - when are we gonna see Milli in the press then?Not really allowed to say, but, GO down to your local newsagent at the end of this month, GO to the magazine rack, GO past all the other car mags and pick up the one that only comes out every 2 months, 3rd issue :cool:

minidriver#1
4th March 2004, 05:55 AM
Mini World?

Mini Martyn
4th March 2004, 06:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

Mini World?

Classic World!!?? :D

Gismo
4th March 2004, 06:21 AM
Mini World?

quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn
Classic World
In the words of that famous tv personality whose name i cannot remember, it's close but your not quite right :clown: :evil:

Willie M
4th March 2004, 04:41 PM
Super picture of the Baby :cool: Will need to try and get a hold of a copy of Fast & Modified.... <ahem>:I for the cars obviously...
Well done Julz.

Wul
4th March 2004, 04:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Super picture of the Baby :cool: Will need to try and get a hold of a copy of Fast & Modified.... <ahem>:I for the cars obviously...
Well done Julz.

Don't worry Willie - theres a section in it for Linda too - apparently!:I If the websites anything to go by!

Wul
4th March 2004, 04:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Mini World?

quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn
Classic World
In the words of that famous tv personality whose name i cannot remember, it's close but your not quite right :clown: :evil:

How can you forget the infamous Roy Walker! As featured in the first series of Phoenix Nights! Say what ye seeee!:p

Is it Awning Owners Magazine?:p

Willie M
4th March 2004, 04:50 PM
Saga Holidays magazine? ;):blackeye::blackeye:

Fontal
4th March 2004, 05:11 PM
That be Go MINI the that be is it BS

Duncan Stewart
5th March 2004, 05:20 AM
Soooperb photo. You car is lookin great Julz. Congrats

weefossy
5th March 2004, 07:43 AM
Who's a proud Mummy then? Great pictures for the family album. well done Julz.

Julz
5th March 2004, 05:07 PM
YAAAAAAAY, out today, mad dash to WH Smith at lunchtime to buy loads of copies!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mini Martyn
5th March 2004, 07:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

YAAAAAAAY, out today, mad dash to WH Smith at lunchtime to buy loads of copies!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Does that mean you will be handing out copies to every one on Sunday?! :p

Julz
5th March 2004, 07:35 PM
Only if you pay lots of money (signed copies!!:p), OR, you could just go to a shop and buy one at a lower price!!!:p

mr.b
5th March 2004, 09:37 PM
Hey Julz.

Go gril, go girl, go girl, go girl, go girl, go girl, (getting bored yet?), go girl, go girl, go girl, go girl. Bravo-issimo. Lovely pic. Shall be obtaining a copy, naturally.

BS - i thought the mag you were talking about was 'Side Parting Weekly'?

B

Monsta Mo Mini
5th March 2004, 10:00 PM
quote:'Side Parting Weekly'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHH:D

..in his dreams! ;):D

minidriver#1
5th March 2004, 10:05 PM
i have a copy sitting on the desk next to me :) the pics are cool and the write up is pretty good too :) stunner. i even passed it around the canteen at work cos eveyone knows i'm MINI mad.

Congrats Julz :)

Mini Martyn
5th March 2004, 10:30 PM

Only if you pay lots of money (signed copies!!:p), OR, you could just go to a shop and buy one at a lower price!!!:p

Good idea ill just bring a copy along and you can sign it!! :D

Mini Martyn
5th March 2004, 10:30 PM
Ooo ive just made page 3!!?? :I

Monsta Mo Mini
5th March 2004, 10:35 PM
Just seen a copy. Looks great!
Thanks for the NMS credit too!

Julz
5th March 2004, 11:05 PM
Hee hee, I'm just gonna giggle all afternoon!!
How could I not plug NMS????
A very big thankyou to Ewan for managing to nab me the last copy to be found at lunchtime!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D (please note the Tigger navigator from the front shots, that wasnae me who put him there!!):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

zimbo
6th March 2004, 01:26 AM
Babyb is looking sweet Julz... :p Getting a bit of a carbon fetish too I see :D

Burple
6th March 2004, 01:35 AM
Oooooooooo...
Looking good Julz!!!!
Even me mate Carol at work thinks Baby b is luvverly.. and she doesn't do cars... :D

I really should stop hangin about in car parks waiting for girls tho!! tee hee hee ;);):D

macblob
6th March 2004, 02:10 AM
Looks great Julz, hope ur a proud mummy :D

Julz
6th March 2004, 03:50 AM
Cheers folks!! I was all chuffed til I got home, and a policeman asked if he could 'have a word with me'!!! It would appear that someone has now complained about my number plates and I was issued a £30 ticket!!:mad::mad::mad: He said if the moaner had just gone into the station he would have told me to sort it, but the moaner phoned the control room in Perth:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
BUT, they are illegal and I'll pay the fine like a good little girl!!:dead:

zimbo
6th March 2004, 04:19 AM

Cheers folks!! I was all chuffed til I got home, and a policeman asked if he could 'have a word with me'!!! It would appear that someone has now complained about my number plates and I was issued a £30 ticket!!:mad::mad::mad: He said if the moaner had just gone into the station he would have told me to sort it, but the moaner phoned the control room in Perth:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
BUT, they are illegal and I'll pay the fine like a good little girl!!:dead:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr god damn jealous people make me sick!!! :evil::mad::dead:

Linda M
6th March 2004, 08:02 AM
Gee, I've seen a lot worse than yours going about Julz. Looks like jealousy :disapprove:
Haven't managed to get a copy of the mag yet but look forward to seeing BabyB when I do.

Julz
6th March 2004, 07:19 PM
Co-op seem to be the people to see!!! We have 2 copies, but I need to get another to send to BBR, will nip into co-op on way to scrub scum off dirty mini bum!!:dead::D

Mini Martyn
7th March 2004, 08:09 AM

Co-op seem to be the people to see!!! We have 2 copies, but I need to get another to send to BBR, will nip into co-op on way to scrub scum off dirty mini bum!!:dead::D

Ill bring mine for you tommorow.

Willie M
7th March 2004, 09:52 PM
Wow, we managed to pick up a copy of F & M in Crieff :eek: Just had a quick glance at it and the feautre and pics looks great Julz, will study in more detail later.
Well done Julz & Baby B :approve: Sorry to hear about your plates though :disapprove:

bloocoop
9th March 2004, 06:30 AM
Congrats on the spread Julz - just got my copy of F&M today in Ninewells WHSmith. Often see the car around Blair (well how could you miss it?!) though sometimes just a blur going the other way!- always makes my day :D.

monkimagic
9th March 2004, 09:09 AM
Hi Julz

Have you sent this photo into mini.co.uk and tell em about your exciting, whirlwind adventure ??

http://www.yourminiadventures.co.uk/

Julz
9th March 2004, 04:55 PM
Welcome to NMS bloocoop, I'm guessing you drive a bloo coop!! Trying to think of having seen a bloo one in Blair, but they're all silver!!
And monki (from the egg!), I might just do that!!!;):D

knaone
9th March 2004, 06:07 PM
Julz.... just thought i would say... was watchin the telly last night... there was a fast and modified add on grampian... and the mag they showed had BabyB on it.... TV star too???
;)

bloocoop
9th March 2004, 06:52 PM

Welcome to NMS bloocoop, I'm guessing you drive a bloo coop!! Trying to think of having seen a bloo one in Blair, but they're all silver!!

It's a dark blue Cooper S, white roof. Started without stripes then had them, now back to stripeless! Decided the extra weight was slowing me down ;)(just kidding, one got a bit damaged and looked tatty). You might catch me going into work over Tullybaccart - mind you since they botched the resurfacing there poor old bloocoop looks like he's been peppered with shot, six windscreen chips, small dent in bonnet and only 6 months old:(. I'm beginning to feel like a stone magnet! See you around.

Julz
9th March 2004, 07:07 PM
Ah good old Tayside Contracts, what's worse is they'll have to resurface it again in the better weather!! May I recommend Tar & Bug remover to get rid of the tar lumps, not spots, that will will no doubt be covered in!!
Oh dear, I still can't think of having seen your car, but will keep me beadie eye on the look out!! Will ask Rob, as he's in Blair more than me, I tend not to hang about too much!! Roll on new house!!!:clown::D

bloocoop
9th March 2004, 08:46 PM
Think I've only been by you once in bloocoop when you were going the other way on the Perth road on a bend just before Guildtown many many weeks ago. Other times been on my motorbike, in the missus's car or on foot - thought better of waving in those circumstances in case you wondered who that loonie was! Parked next to you once round back of Tesco - a fine sight indeed!!:cool:

Know what you mean about the tar, used tar remover and my bike helmet visor bug removing sponge - persistent little buggers aren't they!:mad:.

Julz
9th March 2004, 08:49 PM
Ah well, give us a wave regardless of mode of transport and I'll maybe figure out it's you!! My baby parks round the back of tescos every night (next to it's big purple bruver, Herbie the 911!!), but hopefully not for much longer, looking to move to Woodside, nice wee cottage with double garage!!!

Big Col
9th March 2004, 08:57 PM
What's wrong with your plates Julz? Spacing? Letters too small?

I can't believe someone actually took the time to phone the police to complain about someone's number plates! I mean get a life!!!:mad: They clearly must've been able to read them to complain about you! Mind you..."There's a low mini with a wide butt that has illegal plates" is probably a good enough description.

Julz
9th March 2004, 11:02 PM
That and it sits right outside the police station every day!! I had someone a few weeks ago go to the station and complain about my high speed driving!!:eek:
As for the plates, they should read JUi 1429, but mine read JU1i4 29, they say if someone had just gone in and complained, I would have been told to sort it, but cause someone phoned in and reported it, they had to fine me!!:mad:

Julz
9th March 2004, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by knaone

Julz.... just thought i would say... was watchin the telly last night... there was a fast and modified add on grampian... and the mag they showed had BabyB on it.... TV star too???
;)

My dad phoned me today to say he saw the ad and went and bought the mag!! First time we've spoken since 'family troubles' at christmas!!:eek::)

minidriver#1
9th March 2004, 11:17 PM
sweet!

minidriver#1
13th March 2004, 04:27 AM
another pic for you Julz.... love the honnies.

http://www.strathycruise.com/events/streetnstrip2004/cruise-07.jpg

minidriver#1
13th March 2004, 04:29 AM
oh

and another one
http://www.strathycruise.com/events/streetnstrip2004/cruise-71.jpg

Wul
13th March 2004, 05:06 AM

another pic for you Julz.... love the honnies.

http://www.strathycruise.com/events/streetnstrip2004/cruise-07.jpg

Wow Julz :eek: - when did you get them fitted to BabyB?:I:clown:

Wul
13th March 2004, 05:08 AM

oh

and another one
http://www.strathycruise.com/events/streetnstrip2004/cruise-71.jpg

And who is that lurking in the background :question:;):D

Julz
13th March 2004, 05:39 AM
Hee hee, they were the only peeps allowed to touch her as they were the promotion girls for F&M, wanted to buy them some burgers to try and fatten them up to a normal size!!
As for the peeps lurking in the background, pair of hooligans!!:evil:;)

macblob
13th March 2004, 08:55 PM
Nice one, baby b lookin very shiney indeed

minidriver#1
14th March 2004, 01:16 AM
did u get those ladies phone numbers, for me of course?

Julz
14th March 2004, 07:02 PM
:DWell, at long last, I've seen the new Italian Job!!!:D
I actually really liked it, the one problem is, watching it, I really REALLY want a mini!!;) Oh, hang on, what's sitting outside!! hmmm..:D:D:D
And lads, I must admit, Charlize is rather nice, for a girl that is!!;) I'd still rather have a mini!!:D

bazza
14th March 2004, 07:56 PM
Julz,
Just seen a copy of fast and modified your car looks the dogs -B------S in it you must have spent some time on her with that Mr Meguire well done.

Bas:cool:

john-apex
15th March 2004, 02:42 AM
Julz,
Was dragged out to the Gyle shopping today:disapprove: all very boring until I spotted Fast and Modified mag in Safeway. Well done Julz the car looks great. (p.s.thanks for the mention) :D:D

Julz
15th March 2004, 05:30 AM
Aww shucks, cheers folks!!:I:I:D