PDA

View Full Version : My new Mini for the week

ajamesj
11th February 2008, 05:56 PM
my car was getting some work done on her last week and look what i got to run about in lol.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d165/AJAMESJ/CourtesyCooperDClubman.gif

KenL
11th February 2008, 06:15 PM
Please give us a write-up at the end of the week.

What is it like compared to a regular MINI, is it practical, what about "the" door, rear visibility etc. ?????

Ta...

sedgie
11th February 2008, 08:10 PM
LOL is that Stuarts old car??? or he still using it?, cos he gave me a wee shotty o it when i was last there!:D

Craig
11th February 2008, 09:15 PM
that's one of those £42 per day cars.... LOL ;)

ajamesj
11th February 2008, 11:28 PM
I had it all last week picked it up Sunday and returned on saturday so had it a whole week. The first thing I noticed when I took out the garage was the lack of power it was a diesel but the extra weight sure slows it down lol. Ofcourse my Mini has done 8500 mile in its 5 mth life and this clubby had only 3200 miles on it ( well an extra 450 miles after I finished with it lol). Overall I started to like it by the end of the week.
1. I managed to bring a towbar home in it from work which would not have been possible in my own car.
2. As long as u dont look back its like driving any other mini
3. I had 4 passengers in it who felt there was definately an improvement in rear space however suicide door is questionable.
4. Rear vision thru back window was ok once I was into my 3rd or 4th day of use but rear window did get dirty quick.
5. Amazed at how many people stopped and stared even had a girl in the petrol station say she was admiring my Mini wow!!! dont get that with my own.
6. Would I buy one well YES but it would have to be an "S" it would be ideal for camping

Andy

N12 JLK
12th February 2008, 10:05 PM
6. Would I buy one well YES but it would have to be an "S" it would be ideal for camping

Andy
OH er matron, Michael Barrymore has on for camping:)