PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Eggy7496
5th February 2008, 09:10 PM
Hi Guys/Gals,

I've been a member here for a long long time, but have kept myself distant for 3 years (i didnt get rid of my mini if thats what your thinking, lol).

Just want to re-introduce myself as there is alot of many new faces i notice in the forum. I'm EJ! Its good to see that theres still a few faces i recognise from before.

The last mini adventure i was on was the one i made up back in November 2004, the 'Loch Ness Run'.

So hello everyone!

EJ

Scottie
5th February 2008, 09:12 PM
Hi..................

Craig
5th February 2008, 09:14 PM
Welcome Back EJ.. :D

there's plenty of runs to chose from this year, so come and see some old and new faces.. :cool:

stoney
5th February 2008, 09:23 PM
hi i will be a new face/name :D

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2008, 09:28 PM
Welcome back EJ.:D

A.;)

The Dogfather
5th February 2008, 09:30 PM
Eee, not seen you since the Loch Ness Run, you haven't posted since then. How ya doing?

Eggy7496
5th February 2008, 09:50 PM
I know i haven't posted, i was caught on my own run (and i wasnt doing anything wrong) and now their off my licence this month, woop woop!

How are you Bad Dog? (U still got that picture of you beside the Twat sign? Hehe)

EJ

The Dogfather
5th February 2008, 10:23 PM
I know i haven't posted, i was caught on my own run (and i wasnt doing anything wrong) and now their off my licence this month, woop woop!

How are you Bad Dog? (U still got that picture of you beside the Twat sign? Hehe)

EJ

Great does that mean you'll be able to pay me back that tenner you owe me, plus John wants his Barry Manilow CD back :D :D :D

Bumble
5th February 2008, 11:49 PM
Hiya - I'll be a new face to ya too!

john
6th February 2008, 01:04 AM
Hi Guys/Gals,

I've been a member here for a long long time, but have kept myself distant for 3 years (i didnt get rid of my mini if thats what your thinking, lol).

Just want to re-introduce myself as there is alot of many new faces i notice in the forum. I'm EJ! Its good to see that theres still a few faces i recognise from before.

The last mini adventure i was on was the one i made up back in November 2004, the 'Loch Ness Run'.

So hello everyone!

EJ

Where have you been hiding?

Lots of things have happened since that run.

How big was your fine? did you get banned? were the feck have you been?do you still have the same number?

Gismo
6th February 2008, 03:55 AM
Welcome back Eggy :)

Eggy7496
6th February 2008, 06:57 PM
Where have you been hiding?

Lots of things have happened since that run.

How big was your fine? did you get banned? were the feck have you been?do you still have the same number?

Hey John, Im not sure what number you've got, lol. No no i didnt get banned or anything, i've been busy lately doing my chartered accountancy exams, thats what ive been hiding doing. I hope you've still got your mini John!

I've a new beauty on the way so i'm eager to pop along to another run in the near future!

EJ

Eggy7496
6th February 2008, 06:58 PM
Great does that mean you'll be able to pay me back that tenner you owe me, plus John wants his Barry Manilow CD back :D :D :D

Golly! I didnt realise that, apoliges! I'll give ya it on the next run i see you on, (whats the next run you are on?)

EJ

Eggy7496
6th February 2008, 07:00 PM
Welcome back Eggy :)

Hello Hello!!

The last time i saw you, you had an absolutely beautiful well-modified Cooper S!! Loved it!! Whats happened to that one? And where did Julz mini end up? Did she trade it for a Scooby or something....

EJ

The Dogfather
6th February 2008, 10:22 PM
Eggy, I do hope you realise I was joking about the tenner, it was actually a fifty :D

There's been a few changes since you were last here, Scootie Coop is still driving the same car though.

john
6th February 2008, 10:34 PM
Hello Hello!!

The last time i saw you, you had an absolutely beautiful well-modified Cooper S!! Loved it!! Whats happened to that one? And where did Julz mini end up? Did she trade it for a Scooby or something....

EJ

Long long ago..................
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/dycecooper/PICT0348.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
6th February 2008, 10:35 PM
I feel a trip down memory lane is coming on.....

A.:D

RyanK
7th February 2008, 01:04 AM
Hi there, Im one of the new folk but welcome back.

What you driving in Aberdeen? Will have to look out for you!

:)

Scottie
7th February 2008, 01:08 AM
Eggy, I do hope you realise I was joking about the tenner, it was actually a fifty :D

There's been a few changes since you were last here, Scootie Coop is still driving the same car though.

Cheeky.:p ;)

All we need is Sleepy back and we're complete.:D

The Dogfather
7th February 2008, 07:35 AM
Sleepy, I wonder what he's doing now? What happened to Kinghorn?

Perhaps we should have a MIA feature?

Scottie
7th February 2008, 09:06 AM
Sleepy, I wonder what he's doing now? What happened to Kinghorn?

Perhaps we should have a MIA feature?

Kinghorn is a Scoobie man now and loving the motor.

john
7th February 2008, 09:12 AM
Sleepy drives an Audi now;)

Colin
7th February 2008, 01:36 PM
Welcome back :D

Eggy7496
7th February 2008, 08:04 PM
John that picture brings back memories! That must be nearly 4 years ago!!

EJ

Eggy7496
7th February 2008, 08:05 PM
Hi there, Im one of the new folk but welcome back.

What you driving in Aberdeen? Will have to look out for you!

:)

Hi Ryan, you about Aberdeen much? Is that the black works alloys you've got on your car?

EJ

Eggy7496
7th February 2008, 08:06 PM

A few changes? In what way? Is there any forum i should see particularly, or have times just moved on.....

EJ

The Dogfather
7th February 2008, 09:33 PM
Well I had about six cars since the MINI - 2 x MX5s (including current car 2.0 Sport) Brabus Smart ForFour, Audi A2, Vectra 3.0 CDTI, Aston Martin V8 and other current car Civic 2.2 iCDTI EX.

John's had a few including a couple race cars, BS has had 2 MINIs and Scottie Coop has had her own dealership worth. It'll all be on here somewhere.

Duncan Stewart
7th February 2008, 09:47 PM
Hi & Welcome back :D Loved the Loch Ness run :D

Crombers
8th February 2008, 02:11 PM
Welcome back , I remember you from Wul's (who he) Go Kart Run & you had a smashing Powerflow exhaust fitted to yer MINI :cool:

Eggy7496
8th February 2008, 02:42 PM
Yep thats me! It sounds awesome! I quite enjoyed that karting event, especially since i won it and beat a staff member on the track! HO HO!

RyanK
17th February 2008, 12:13 AM
Hi there, yeh driving about the town all the time.

No, they are the Team Dynamics 1.2's :( The works R105's :drool: