PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about The Matrix...

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2008, 02:04 AM
It was on ITV tonight when we got home so i was watching a bit of it.

I can just about get my head round the storyline. I can pretty well understand the concept behind the film. I wouldn't question how - once the occupants of The Matrix have been "reborn" and end up with a huge USB socket in the back of their head - they can teleport into the Matrix and behave like they are actually there. I get how the two martial arts guys could "ghost" from one location to another. I even understood what in the world that guy was an about towards the end of the Matrix Reloaded.

What confuses me more than anything else in the world, something that keeps me awake at night, and I genuinely worry about...... HTF, did Morpheus keep those arm-less sunglasses from slipping off his nose?:confused: :confused:

A.:D

The Dogfather
5th February 2008, 07:17 AM
It was on ITV tonight when we got home so i was watching a bit of it.

I can just about get my head round the storyline. I can pretty well understand the concept behind the film. I wouldn't question how - once the occupants of The Matrix have been "reborn" and end up with a huge USB socket in the back of their head - they can teleport into the Matrix and behave like they are actually there. I get how the two martial arts guys could "ghost" from one location to another. I even understood what in the world that guy was an about towards the end of the Matrix Reloaded.

What confuses me more than anything else in the world, something that keeps me awake at night, and I genuinely worry about...... HTF, did Morpheus keep those arm-less sunglasses from slipping off his nose?:confused: :confused:

Rivets. Big Rivets

illegalhunter
5th February 2008, 10:06 AM
He was using the Force to hold on the Specs

FergusM
5th February 2008, 11:46 AM
Superglue...

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2008, 12:12 PM
He was using the Force to hold on the Specs

Isn't that Star Wars:confused:

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2008, 12:13 PM
Superglue...

Don't think so, cos each time he put them on, I didn't see him get a wee tube out and spread a thin layer over the wings. Also he didn't get his fingers stuck together.:D

duncan
5th February 2008, 12:42 PM
There is only 1 Matrix film, whats this about "Reloaded"

Anything else you may have seen were hallucinations, or your imagination playing tricks on you. ;)

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2008, 12:46 PM
There is only 1 Matrix film, whats this about "Reloaded"

Anything else you may have seen were hallucinations, or your imagination playing tricks on you. ;)

Quite agree Duncan. The second one was almost palatable, but the third one just went to the Wachowski's head. Absolutely nutting futs.:rolleyes:

The Bull
6th February 2008, 12:31 AM
Matrix Spring-loaded. See?:)

Big Col
6th February 2008, 01:42 PM
The nose grips are spring loaded Andy mate. I've got a pair of them kicking about somewhere. Really sh!t specs.