PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry Pink Pearl

Scottie
4th February 2008, 07:14 PM
Sounds like something out of Pirates of the Caribbean:D :p

Anyway got myself a Blackberry anyone else use one.??

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 07:19 PM
Not me and I work for a major mobile company. They're too expensive for personal use, great if works picking up the tab. However, it does mean that you're never really away from work......

zimbo
4th February 2008, 07:34 PM
A who/what? :confused:

duncan
4th February 2008, 08:17 PM
One of these:-

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/wp-content/phoneimages/2008/01/blackberry-pearl-8110-pink.jpg

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 08:24 PM

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/wp-content/phoneimages/2008/01/blackberry-pearl-8110-pink.jpg

I like the look of the pearl (black) but it's outclassed by most normal phones.

Scottie
4th February 2008, 08:36 PM
The trouble is with most phones these days it's all about the camera or music etc.

The Blackberry has very good functionality for email the web etc etc oh and calling people and texting and that is what I mainly use the phone for.

VB what mobile company do you work for.??

My Nephew contracts for T mobile he a civil engineer involved in siting their masks etc etc.

The Dogfather
4th February 2008, 09:05 PM
The trouble is with most phones these days it's all about the camera or music etc.

The Blackberry has very good functionality for email the web etc etc oh and calling people and texting and that is what I mainly use the phone for.

VB what mobile company do you work for.??

My Nephew contracts for T mobile he a civil engineer involved in siting their masks etc etc.

I'd rather not say. Although its a great company to work for :D

Scottie
4th February 2008, 09:07 PM

Why ever not:confused: It's not like your trying to sell phones to us.;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 09:08 PM

Lemme guess....

Blue?

White?

Red?

Green?

Am I close?

A.:D

Scottie
4th February 2008, 09:09 PM

Now isn't that a lovely colour.:D :cool: :cool:

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2008, 09:19 PM
Now isn't that a lovely colour.:D :cool: :cool:

If you're a girly girl, mebbie. But not for us burly blokes.:D

A.;)

Scottie
4th February 2008, 10:33 PM
If you're a girly girl, mebbie. But not for us burly blokes.:D

A.;)

will go nice with my new bright pink Croc wellies:D :o

Craig
4th February 2008, 11:15 PM
I help look after the company blackberry's. People scream out for them until they get them, then they are hooked on them for a while, which then turns into them not getting away from work. :(

I've yet to find a good value contract for Blackberry's that gives sufficient browsing and email without costing the earth. :rolleyes:

FergusM
4th February 2008, 11:48 PM
Wife got one through work (in black, not pink fortunately)...and then they found they could not connect them up to the company email sever. So for now she is getting no benefit of being able to pick up her email etc.

Must say I find my nokia a lot better at just being a phone, with a much better menu system.

AeroJonny
5th February 2008, 02:42 PM
One of my friends has one...problem is that, as everyone is saying, he's never away from work.

Burple
5th February 2008, 04:19 PM
A who/what? :confused:

:rolleyes: Keep up with the technology b@wbag... :D:D
Jungle Drums ain't cutting edge any more! :D:D:p:p:p

Burple
5th February 2008, 04:22 PM
Few guys at our work use them too, but like y'all say, they're never away from work really!

We were supposed to be getting some proper wireless / VOIP mobiles, but it turns out that none of them on the market have the capability to authenticate with our Novell network security <sigh>
Still... at least that means there are places on campus we "can't be found" ;):D:D

The Dogfather
5th February 2008, 06:49 PM
You're easy to spot, just look for the beacon like reflection off your napper :eek: