PDA

View Full Version : Another Bowling Extravaganza?

Burple
3rd March 2004, 02:36 AM
Howdy all!!

After the great time we all had at the bowling before the St Andrews run we (myself and my mysterious glamourous helper) :kiss: thought it might be a fine idea to hold another one quite soon....

The idea is to maybe hold it a little bit more centrally so some of you who stay further Saarf could maybe come along..

How would Stirling be for the venue?
And Saturday the 20th of March?
sometime in the evening?
(chosen cos I don't think there's any runs on that weekend)
Yes? No? Too soon?
We got quite a good deal before, so I'm sure we could work something out with any venue in question...

** Details have been added below by Kirsty **

So... to begin with....

1. LnL
2. Kirsty
3. KJ
4. Julz n Rob
5. Bonnie Scotland (and Me Julie)
6. Zimbo
7. Shaz
8. Seany and Una
9. Duncan
10. Linda and Willie M
11. Davidson2 (+ 1) (Davidson3??? tee hee;))
12. Broken Brian?
13. Big Col?
14. Goldmini (+ Tricia)

Okeydokey folks...
The bowling in Stirling can be found at...
http://www.amfbowling.co.uk/images/maps/stirlingmap.jpg

or for a larger map Here (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=280000&Y=694000&width=700&height=400&client=public&gride=279854&gridn=693834&srec=0&coordsys=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&scale=10000&out.x=4&out.y=9).

So... for anyone who wants a wee convoy from KFC in Dundee...
Hows about we meet there at 5.45pm... to leave at 6.00?
As my Oh-so glam assistant :kiss: has noted, it's booked for 7.30, so that should give us plenty of time to get there and get kitted out with some fetching and very fashionable shoes and stuff. ;):cool:

Anyone who's not meeting up in Dundee... Do you know where you're going?

A quick pit stop at Broxden for anyone? (Seany? Kirsty? Anyone?)
we should be there by 6.30 at the latest all going to plan...

Aye thangewverymuch! :D:D

minidriver#1
3rd March 2004, 02:59 AM
mememe

seany
3rd March 2004, 03:09 AM
maybe

Kirsty
3rd March 2004, 03:54 AM
<Glamourous mysterious assistant comes teetering in, in silly high heels and a short skirt> :kiss:

Stirling venue would be AMF Bowling, Forth Street in Stirling. :)

Two packages available:
1 - Seasonal Package - £11.49 per person
2 - Winter Warmer Package - £10.49 per person

Both include FOOD & DRINK (not sure what kind of drink), two games and shoe hire. :p

Menu is being posted out to me but includes yummy things like chilli burgers, lasagne, tortilla wraps, baked potatos, scampie all served with salad and fries (straight or curly depending on package):) OI ENUFF!!!! HEE HEE!!!!;):p
They want a £5 deposit per head as it's quite soon, I can get this on visa and get pennies from folks on the night if that suits everyone??!!!:D

They have glow in the dark bowling!!!! FRIDAY - 8.30pm til closing and SATURDAY 3pm - 5pm (RUBBISH!!!!) The website is wrong!!! (since we're talking about going on the sat night we won't get the glow in the dark bit but day is possibly negotiable if folks want to wear giant white pants and glow!!! HEE HEE!!!!):cool:

Ann who I spoke to also said that if we were going ahead with two lanes or more then she would throw in a bottle of bubbly each (lane I think not person):D:p:D:approve:

If people could put names down as soon as possible that would be great!!! I should have the menu by Thursday so I'll try and do a wee update on things then!!:D

seany
3rd March 2004, 04:07 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Kirsty

<Glamourous mysterious assistant comes teetering in, in silly high heels and a short skirt> :kiss:[quote]

how is the glamourous assistant?

Kirsty
3rd March 2004, 04:16 AM
A wee bitty poorly sick at the moment hence being able to float about here for most of the day!! HEE HEE!!!:dead:
Now have broken ankles too due to stupid heels!!! HEE HEE!!!!:p
Hope you and Una got back up the road ok!!!?? MY is still beaming that she got home in one piece!!!:cool::D

seany
3rd March 2004, 04:22 AM
yea we did kirsty, thanks
what is your email add for msn?

Kirsty
3rd March 2004, 04:25 AM
kirstytait@hotmail.com It should be on my profile thingy I think!!?? Just checked and it was blank so I stuck my email address in cause thats what comes up when I go to login so I hope thats right??!!! :)

duncan
3rd March 2004, 04:28 AM
Not sure at the moment Glam Assist.

What sort of time are we looking at, 7.30 ish?

seany
3rd March 2004, 04:28 AM
ok, thanks dint see it.

Kirsty
3rd March 2004, 04:30 AM
Sorry Seany me fault completely!!! Probably will be Duncan!!:) I'll need to get some idea of numbers but I would like to phone the place at the weekend to book two lanes provisionally!! :) If thats the time that suits everyone then I'll go with that!! If it's on SAT there won't be any glow in the dark pants remember!!!:p;):cool:

duncan
3rd March 2004, 04:33 AM
Damn shame that!

Kirsty
3rd March 2004, 04:35 AM
Why?? You got giant white pants to wear??? HEE HEE!!!! Think this should be a drivel thread "GLOW IN THE DARK GIANT PANTS"!!! HEE HEE!!!

duncan
3rd March 2004, 04:39 AM
I decline to answer!

zimbo
3rd March 2004, 04:57 AM
oh alright then!!! put me down... :D

Just as well it's not the friday, coz lnl would'nt need big white shorts (oops sorry I mean HUGE) for the glow in the dark bowling because the shine from his head will be bright enough...
Waaaaahhahahahahahahahhaaaa :D:p:D
hee hee hee ;):p:)

broken_brian
3rd March 2004, 05:29 AM
boo no fair im workin that weekend bad lnl1 :mad:.
Just a small sugestion that it might be better using the bowling in falkirk as the carpark is bigger and has better lighting and is outside the towncenter. the one in stirling is a bit small and right across the railway from where the ned boy racers like to hang about. the only prob i could see with using falkirk is hat there are speedbumps on the way into it not good for babyb:(

Gismo
3rd March 2004, 05:44 AM
Put me down for this please, i'll confirm if me julie can manage later :)

Kirsty
3rd March 2004, 06:17 AM
LnL I'll let you do the honours wiv the list!!!! Also I want to say a BIG thank you to KJ who organised the last bowling night single handed and we never said thank you : ( THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! It was a great night enjoyed by all!!!!!

sh@z
3rd March 2004, 07:52 AM
i could be up for this :)

Julz
3rd March 2004, 05:26 PM
I'll come, and so will Rob, once I tell him!!;):clown:

seany
4th March 2004, 12:34 AM
what about me!!!

Gismo
4th March 2004, 05:16 AM
Will only be me, me julie can't manage :p

Linda M
4th March 2004, 10:16 PM
You can add us on, we need a wee night oot :clown:

minidriver#1
5th March 2004, 12:27 AM
excellent, this is gonna be great. i wonder if i shall remain undefeated ;)

zimbo
5th March 2004, 12:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

Its serious this time.... I think!!:p

Burple
5th March 2004, 01:02 AM

No Way man...
You're going down!! ;)
<digs out glove, talc and funky 70's bowling shirt> :D;):D

minidriver#1
5th March 2004, 01:25 AM
man, its on. wait till i get my bowling glove on, it'll be slapped in your face for our next duel.

broken_brian
5th March 2004, 02:26 AM
go on put me down for this will just need to leave early due to working dayshift the next day
:(

Julz
5th March 2004, 03:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

No Way man...
You're going down!! ;)
<digs out glove, talc and funky 70's bowling shirt> :D;):D

Does this mean it's just me and Kirsty on the silly pills then??:p

Davidson2
5th March 2004, 06:17 AM
Flamin Minis Kirsty, you get everywhere;)

Count me + one pleeease!

Burple
5th March 2004, 06:45 PM
quote:
Does this mean it's just me and Kirsty on the silly pills then??:p

Well really young lady... you should know beter than that..
after I've disposed of KJ brutally in the first game and made him cry, then we can have lots of silly fun again in the second one!!:p

Girly Tunnel for me please!!!!! ;););):D
titter titter...

minidriver#1
5th March 2004, 09:53 PM
Ewan, i'm gonna beat you so bad, you'll think you were back in boot camp, son :P

Linda M
6th March 2004, 12:52 AM
Are we going to have drawn teams ?? as it would be nice to have a good mix rather than folks just getting into their own wee groups.

Julz
6th March 2004, 01:11 AM
Ewan did well the last time on choosing teams, i.e. putting in the name of whoever was in his line of sight when he turned around!!:p:D

minidriver#1
6th March 2004, 01:22 AM
aye, draw teams.

zimbo
6th March 2004, 01:34 AM
Hey !!! this is getting a wee bit too serious is it not!! drawing teams and the like, whats the story here? Am I wrong or is this not meant to be a friendly social bowling night out (not WORLD WAR 3) :blackeye::D

Burple
6th March 2004, 01:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Hey !!! this is getting a wee bit too serious is it not!! drawing teams and the like, whats the story here? Am I wrong or is this not meant to be a friendly social bowling night out (not WORLD WAR 3) :blackeye::D

heh heh heh....
sounds like someone's afraid of being the most crap on their team...tee hee hee
(only messin)

Yeah, drawing teams would be good... we all mixed pretty good last time anyway. Do it when we get there?
Feet in everybody!!! tee hee hee :D:p:cool:

Linda M
6th March 2004, 04:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

I didn't mean it like that zimbo (honest). It's just that in the past Willie and I have attended so called 'social nights' and they all seem to be the same, you always get a few folks feeling out of place and not knowing what to do cos folks keep in little groups. Social nights should be all about mixing and the easiest way is just to draw teams, that way everyone is thrown into mixing right away.
Anyway, I'm on a night out and I don't want to be hanging about with my husband :blackeye::p:D Also I'm sure if you ask Alan nicely he'll lend you his Burberry cap for the draw :p:D

zimbo
6th March 2004, 04:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Anyway, I'm on a night out and I don't want to be hanging about with my husband :blackeye::p:D

Oh well it looks you've been binned Willie:disapprove: poor Willie...:(

I know Linda, it just seems to be getting a bit hostile in the threads recently thats all hee hee....

Kirsty
8th March 2004, 06:02 AM
Right!!! Glam assistant back after attending hospital for broken ankle injury due to silly heels!! (only joking!!) Yep I think you and I will have to lead the silly bowlers Julz (silly pills at the ready!!) Team mixing sounds good we can just do it when we get there if that suits everyone ok!!

UPDATE:
£11.49 = 2 games bowling, shoes and a choice of:
hot n spicy chicken & bacon melt
8oz cheese & chilli burger
Kebab wrap
Veg lasagne
OR
£10.49 = 2 games, shoes and a choice of : Cheese & garlic Mushroom lattice fingers
4oz cheese * chilli burger
Scampi
Filled jacket potatoes
All served with fries (£11.49 you get spirla fries instead og normal!!)

Anytimes are pretty much available at the mo!! Do people want to go for 7.30pm or what?? Can you all please let the glam assistant know at your earliest convenience along with what choice of food you would like then I can hand a list over on the night saves big queues!!!

Gismo
8th March 2004, 08:14 AM
Time for me depends on where we are bowling?? is the venue sorted yet??
As for food :p
£11.99
hot n spicy chicken & bacon melt, 8oz cheese & chilli burger, Kebab wrap, Veg lasagne :clown:

Ok, if i've gotta make a choice i'll have the spicy chicken thingy with fries :approve:

Kirsty
8th March 2004, 08:32 AM
I shall consult my Glam organiser and get back to you!! (after all I am only the assistant!!) HEE HEE!!! Does anyone have a preference whether it is Stirling or Falkirk!! I'm ok with either!!!

Kirsty
12th March 2004, 03:36 AM
Since I've not heard about preferences I'll book the Stirling one tonight!! I'll post times later tonight and let you all know when!! I'll find out if they would prefer advanced notice of food orders, thought it might help them out if we went with a list but I'll find out for sure!!!!

sh@z
12th March 2004, 06:32 AM
hey kirsty, jus got your msn message and yeah i was away :) ... but yeah i shall be attending the bowling extravaganza with u mad lot :p

Kirsty
12th March 2004, 07:00 AM
OK UPDATE!!!!!
We are booked at the Stirling Bowl Forth Place Riverside Stirling at 7.30pm on Saturday 20th. We have three lanes booked, 16 people!! I have paid the deposit of £5 per head so I hope everyone can still make it!!!!:D
They said that we all have to choose food from the same menu and so far Shaz and Alan have chosen from the First menu which is £11.49!! (Sorry I made a mistake with £11.99):( Can people please choose what they want from this menu by Monday and email me or post here their orders!!! Fank you very kindly!!:) <curtseys and walks away, not hobbling any more after broken ankle incident>:cool:
I've highlighted the menu in red to choose from in the other post cause I'm too lazy to type it out again!! HEE HEE!!!!

Gismo
12th March 2004, 07:18 AM
Surely i'll get off in time to attend this, one thing, me julie might make it now as we ain't going to the heartbeat run, Kirsty, can you update the bowlers names to se if there is a space.
She'll probably come along anyway so she can drive, hic :p

I suppose we will need to convoy from the KFC in dundee cause i don't know where i'm going, so, what time do we meet up??

Burple
12th March 2004, 07:50 AM
Just another wee update....

Looks like we have 2 or 3 spaces left if anyone else is interested???

:D

Gismo
12th March 2004, 08:18 AM
Me julie has confirmed that she will not attend :( i took the liberty of changing the first post :blackeye:

broken_brian
12th March 2004, 11:29 AM
will have to pull out of this one due to work :(but i might pop in and say hi 2 everyone on me way home:D

12 hr dayshift all weekend sucks :dead:

Big Col
12th March 2004, 04:53 PM
I also might pop in. I've got a lot on that weekend but I might be able to nip in.

Big Col
12th March 2004, 10:20 PM
Hmmm. For some odd reason this thread doesn't refresh for me. In my active topics it says lnl's posted summat but it doesn't show up for me. Should I take the hint? <sniff>

Julz
12th March 2004, 10:38 PM
He's maybe edited the list of peeps going, which is a few pages back!!;)

Burple
13th March 2004, 12:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Hmmm. For some odd reason this thread doesn't refresh for me. In my active topics it says lnl's posted summat but it doesn't show up for me. Should I take the hint? <sniff>

Come on now big man... Keep up with me now... :D
I keep editing the first post with al the main details and the list of whos coming...

Just to keep it nice and tidy! :D:D:cool:

Big Col
13th March 2004, 01:01 AM
:I<picks up dunces hat and goes to stand in corner>

Gismo
13th March 2004, 04:13 AM
:I<picks up dunces hat and goes to stand in corner>tee hee, snigger :I

Linda M
13th March 2004, 09:28 PM
2 veg Lasagne please :D

Gismo
14th March 2004, 09:02 AM
I don't think i'm gonna be home in time for this, so, i'm gonna do the decent thing and remove my name :( sorry peeps

zimbo
14th March 2004, 03:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I don't think i'm gonna be home in time for this, so, i'm gonna do the decent thing and remove my name :( sorry peeps

DOH!!!:(

minidriver#1
15th March 2004, 02:39 AM
sorry guys, i'm not gonna be at this.

zimbo
15th March 2004, 04:00 AM
Think I might be taking my name off the list too, will get back to you asap about it.

Julz
15th March 2004, 05:31 AM
Jings, are you two off on a romantic holiday togther??:eek::p

Burple
15th March 2004, 07:17 PM
Hey... come on guys....

People will talk you know.. ;););):cool:

minidriver#1
15th March 2004, 07:33 PM
Kirsty, i'll refund the deposit u set down on my behalf as soon as possible.

Gismo
16th March 2004, 12:57 AM
Kirsty, i'll refund the deposit u set down on my behalf as soon as possible.Kirsty, let me know where to send my deposit, use my user name to get my e-mail addy

zimbo
16th March 2004, 02:05 AM
Yup definately take my name off the list,let me know how much deposit I owe you and i'll give it to Ewan.

Kirsty
16th March 2004, 04:26 AM
Sorry you guys can't make it!!! :(Hopefully we'll be able to sort something else out again soon!!:D I paid £5 deposit per person but I can just get the money off folks at the next run!! Thank you for that tho!!!!:approve:
Still need some orders of food from people!!! I was hoping to phone tonight but I'll wait til tomorrow!!!! NAG NAG NAG!! :D

duncan
16th March 2004, 04:52 AM
Ok, i can make it, and i'll have hot n spicy chicken & bacon melt. Thanks

Kirsty
16th March 2004, 08:21 AM
Yayyyy!!! Glad to hear it!! I'll pop down your order too Duncan! Thanks!!!

ny152
16th March 2004, 08:30 AM
Hello Kirsty

I only just noticed this thread :-(
If any spaces open up (already saw 16 names on the first post) myself and Tricia would love to come along.

Regards
Allen.

minidriver#1
16th March 2004, 09:08 AM
Goldmini, there should still be places, a few of us dropped out today.

Julz
16th March 2004, 05:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Still need some orders of food from people!!! I was hoping to phone tonight but I'll wait til tomorrow!!!! NAG NAG NAG!! :D

OOOOOPPPPPSSSSS!!!! Ok, I'll have the chick & pig melt, and as Rob, for some unknown physcological reason doesn't like spicy food, he'll have a very exciting baked tattie!!
Cheers me dears!!;):D

seany
16th March 2004, 09:47 PM
sorry Kirsty no food for us as we dont like anything on the menu.

minidriver#1
16th March 2004, 09:55 PM
slap me back on, i'll eat the tortilla wraps :P

zimbo
17th March 2004, 02:31 AM
OK put me back on then, and I'll have the chicken & bacon. thanks.

Big Col
17th March 2004, 03:25 AM
Ooooh if people were gonna talk before it's gonna be even worse now! They cancel together and then say they're gonna go after all together.:clown:;):D

zimbo
17th March 2004, 03:32 AM
Ooooh if people were gonna talk before it's gonna be even worse now! They cancel together and then say they're gonna go after all together.:clown:;):D

:p:evil::eek::evil::evil:

minidriver#1
17th March 2004, 03:45 AM
Zimbo is my pal. bah hahahaha. uh hum.

zimbo
17th March 2004, 04:07 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh......... ;):p

Gismo
17th March 2004, 07:46 AM
So, if zimbo and KJ can rejoin then so can I, is there still room :question: if so please add me and me julie, i'll have hot n spicy chicken & bacon melt and so will me julie
If we get back in then we'll meet the peeps at the dundee KFC

broken_brian
17th March 2004, 08:28 AM

<coughbumboyscough>

awww go on then since everyone else is putting their names back on.....................

u can still leave me off it :p:p:D:p:p

Kirsty
17th March 2004, 05:27 PM
Bwian you definately not coming?? Too early in the morning to work it out sorry!!:sleepy: HEE HEE!!!! I'll check about adding the extras on but since Sean and Una aren't eating anything that might even it out!! Sorry we can't accomodate you guys!!:(If I can add you on Goldmini and Tricia what would you guys like to eat?? :D Big Col can you confirm today too pwease!! Fank you!!!!!:D

Gismo
17th March 2004, 05:47 PM
So, is we in or is we out, too early for me too, if not, we may turn up anyway just to cheer you on and drink some beer :p

Big Col
17th March 2004, 06:07 PM

Awwwww ain't you guys just da cyootest wickle fings. ;):clown::D

I won't need to eat or anything Kirsty. I'll just be popping in to say hi and put some names to faces if I can manage it. Oh...and to collect that drink that lnl owes me. ;)

Burple
17th March 2004, 07:19 PM
Ola Chaps and Chapesses....

Rigth... this looks like it's the final list of folks that are coming...
** See the First Post on the First Page**

If there are any changes to this can you let me know today please as it needs to be finalised!
Also, anyone else who wants their choice of food, and hasn't already, can you please post back, or email my Glam Assistant Kirsty and let her know...

Muchas gracias peeps!

See you on Saturday!!! :D:D:D:cool:

Linda M
17th March 2004, 08:50 PM
Has everyone made up their minds now :clown:

Julz
17th March 2004, 10:16 PM
We'll see you at the Broxden Services if that's okelydokely with you!!;)

seany
17th March 2004, 10:18 PM
Broxden services to.

Gismo
18th March 2004, 02:32 AM
What time we leaving the KFC in Dundee :question:

minidriver#1
18th March 2004, 03:06 AM
i think its 6pm?

ny152
18th March 2004, 04:26 AM
Hi there
A chicken and bacon melt each for me and Tricia.

Looking forward to a good night :)

Kirsty
18th March 2004, 05:41 PM
Thank you very kindly everyone!!!!:D All booked up and ready to go!!!;):p:D See you all on Saturday!!!!!:D

Burple
18th March 2004, 07:29 PM

i think its 6pm?

yup...
6pm for leaving KFC.. :):cool:

...But It looks lke I won't be able to meet you guys there I'm afraid :(, cos I'll be in Edinburgh during the day.
See y'all at Stirling tho!!!:D:cool:

mr.b
19th March 2004, 02:19 AM
in the name of the wee man...why did i not see this post earlier when it was first posted!!!!!

RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to have come along and partake in some more hilarities but as i see it, I have a prime metal night arranged in the local Gotham Joint....one of my mates has organised it and i'd probably get HD&Q if i didn't go.

Sorry and i'll keep my mince pies peeled for the next one and post on time - i promise.

Kirsty. Sorry, this means we can't convoy which is a shame cause i was looking forward to being 'Rubber Duck'......

B.

sh@z
19th March 2004, 06:58 AM
can i pull out by any chance? :( cant make it *cries*

Burple
19th March 2004, 07:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

can i pull out by any chance? :( cant make it *cries*

<Groan>....
In
out
in
out.... .... shake it all about!!;):D

tee hee hee..
Sure... no worries! :D:D

zimbo
21st March 2004, 10:34 AM
Well Willie & Linda M, Alan & his Julie... thank you guys for the two great games we had tonight. I had a really good time thank you, and sorry bout leaving so early... Thanx guys:D

Gismo
21st March 2004, 06:07 PM
Echo what Zimbo said, both me julie and i had a great time, made all the better of course cause i WON :eek:;)

The snacks were ok too :)

Linda M
21st March 2004, 11:47 PM
Had a great night :D Thanks to Kirsty and LNL :)
We really had a good laugh and it was nice to just go, relax and have some 'fun' games of bowling wasn't it Alan (Mr competitive ;):D) Enjoyed your company Zimbo :) It was great seeing everyone though. Oh and can't forget to mention that Alan ate 3 meals, honestly :p:clown::D

Kirsty
22nd March 2004, 03:04 AM
Glad everyone had a good night!!!:D We will definately have to make it a regular thing!!! So who's organising the next one??? Duncan!!!???:p;) (ooops did I say that out loud!!??) Missed my partner in crime tho!!! (Julz and her silly bowling):D

minidriver#1
22nd March 2004, 04:03 AM
i'll tak yooos anyplace. 160 ya bas! lol. was a good night :) food was good too. bring on the next humpin :P

ny152
22nd March 2004, 07:09 AM
KJ, its time we told you the truth.

Everyone else in your lane played with their right hand so you wouldn't be last... :)

Good night though - thanks LnL and Kirsty.

duncan
22nd March 2004, 07:25 AM
Yes, it was a mighty fine night once again.
Thanks to Kirsty for the choice of venue.
Thanks to BS for getting lost
Thanks to Linda and Willie for the directions.

Jings, feels like i've just won an Oscar for all the thanks!

Willie M
22nd March 2004, 04:26 PM
Big thanks Kirsty & LnL1 for organising the night.
Good to see everyone, have a blether and a laugh.
I daresay BS will be getting a lot of practise in before we all go bowling again, jeeeez... is he competitive or what? ;):D

Glad to see you made it safely home Alan, was a tad worried about you driving up the road with the tears blinding you after your 1st game humiliation :approve:;) Oh, and very sporting of KJ to bowl left-handed to give the others in his lane a fair chance ;)

Thanks for buying the last round Zimbo (sorry you couldn't stay), I think Alan actually owes you some change :D

Julz
22nd March 2004, 04:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Missed my partner in crime tho!!! (Julz and her silly bowling):D

Awww, sorry folks for doing a Wul on you, but unfortunately, at the mo, new house comes first (complete with heated garage for BabyB tho'!!:D), with any luck, will see you all this sunday for the hadrians wall run!!:clown:
(Alan eating three meals, naw, is that really possible!!:p:p)

Burple
22nd March 2004, 07:10 PM
Hey guys...
Thanks to all of youse who came and made it a great night :D
Those that didn't.... See you next time!!!!

KJ... next time Gadget!!... Next time!! ;):D:D:blackeye:
BS...Congrats on your Strike... Finally! Must be more difficult to bowl on a full stomach eh?? ;););):D

Wul
22nd March 2004, 10:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Awww, sorry folks for doing a Wul on you,

Hey!:mad: I resemble that remarks!:p:evil:

At least i try and give them some notice Julz!:clown:

seany
22nd March 2004, 11:16 PM
thanks for a good night

Kirsty
28th March 2004, 09:44 AM
I meant to say Seany and Una that I owe you guys money!!! I think you paid for bowling and eating so I'll find out what the cost difference is and get the money to you asap!!!

seany
29th March 2004, 08:26 PM
thats ok kirsty